Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Ultrasonics to vaporize water
freddyhho Offline

Ultrasonics to vaporize water
Hi to all, I'm been very busy lately, but the reason of this thread is to show
the new device I'm trying in my pickup, and the most important, that you make an opinion or advice about it, this is a video from you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59LImhHy22M

In addition of this device, I'm Install an Ignition Potencializer. This device increment the power of the spark by 100 times. I'm don't know exactly how they work, as a matter of fact, the company who sell this things close 4 years ago, until now I'm unable to find this company or representative.
If some one knows about this device, please please please, let me know.
This are some photos of this device:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
09-21-2009 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

RE: Ultrasonics to vaporize water
very nice work, and a good idea heating it as well. Have you established a baseline hypermilage? It could be higher after running the HHO due to engine cleaning, so you need to compare new hypermiling to running the mist injector.
As for the "Ignition Potencializer", I'd wager that the reason you can't find it is because it didn't work.
09-28-2009 07:09 PM
freddyhho Offline

(09-28-2009 07:09 PM)Gary Wrote:  very nice work, and a good idea heating it as well. Have you established a baseline hypermilage? It could be higher after running the HHO due to engine cleaning, so you need to compare new hypermiling to running the mist injector.
As for the "Ignition Potencializer", I'd wager that the reason you can't find it is because it didn't work.

It's working very good, I'm remove the dry cell and the water vaporizer and just left the ultrasonic device, and is not definitive but, in the first 100km of run I'm saving a little bit more just whit this device than the others previously installed.
I'm planning to install a dual geet in the exhaust and made some test.
As for the Potencializer, they are working well, and making some research it looks like I'm can make a KML wires and obtain the same results.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
09-29-2009 01:58 PM
sc2dave Offline

Those things that you are looking for are called"direct hits".In my opinion and many others,these are a waste of money.I had them on a motorcycle and it did nothing.Almost all the time the bike would not start and i didn't even notice any difference. Garbage.
10-15-2009 05:43 PM
Gary Offline

Whist I doubt their efficacy, I wouldn't use experience with a motorcycle as a comparison to usage on a car. It is possible that they may work, inasmuch as they are modeled similar to the Pulse plugs that do work...but with externally fired capacitance or whatnot, I doubt they work the same.
10-18-2009 04:25 AM
JET USA Offline

I am not sure what I am reading here.

Ultrasonics for vaporization has nothing to do with capacitor discharge ignition, or plazma plugs. I cannot see either how this applies to hho applications.

Vapor injection of water has been tried many times in the past and I have seen some reports of improved mileage. There is not a relationship of this to hho generation and use.

Thanks JT

ps: The combined use of various methods of saving fuel may work, but comparisons of them don't really apply.

http://Jet-USA.com
"Those who say" " It cannot be done"
"should get out of the way of those who are doing it"[/size][/align]
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2009 04:20 PM by JET USA.)
10-18-2009 04:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sc2dave Offline

(10-18-2009 04:25 AM)Gary Wrote:  Whist I doubt their efficacy, I wouldn't use experience with a motorcycle as a comparison to usage on a car.
Same principles;carbed,electronic ignition,etc. The bike would sometimes not start at all.If i would take them off,it would start.If i did manage to get it going with these on, I still wouldn't feel any difference,power or mileage. These specific ones were recommended by the company themselves! No wonder they went out of business.
11-21-2010 09:07 AM