Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unexpected results
Sandman Offline

Shy Unexpected results
I have built several HHO devices improving my design along the way and was ecstatic with my latest results. I started sharing my experience with people and got great feed back at first but have found myself the subject of personal attacks over it. (not physical violence or but character attacks) I am not so much worried about it but just surprised at the vigor with which some people try to put this down. I posted a video of my reactor running on another unrelated forum for my friends to see and had 2 people REGISTER on the board that night to call me a liar and accuse me of perpetuating a hoax that has been proven false! I couldnt believe it. I basically just replied with the obligatory F U.

here is a link to a youtube video of my reactor. Its simple but it works pretty well. I haven installed permanently on a vehicle yet but did have it plugged into my friends V8 camero. We actually cut the fuel off had it idleing (roughly) on HHO alone! As soon as I have finished my ABS reactor container I intend to put it in a 95 for ranger. I will post all further results here as we progress in this. Thanks to everyone who has shared their information and experiences here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfmBaXcIbs
06-02-2008 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S10 Hybrid Offline

RE: Unexpected results
Sandman Wrote:I have built several HHO devices improving my design along the way and was ecstatic with my latest results. I started sharing my experience with people and got great feed back at first but have found myself the subject of personal attacks over it. (not physical violence or but character attacks) I am not so much worried about it but just surprised at the vigor with which some people try to put this down. I posted a video of my reactor running on another unrelated forum for my friends to see and had 2 people REGISTER on the board that night to call me a liar and accuse me of perpetuating a hoax that has been proven false! I couldnt believe it. I basically just replied with the obligatory F U.

here is a link to a youtube video of my reactor. Its simple but it works pretty well. I haven installed permanently on a vehicle yet but did have it plugged into my friends V8 camero. We actually cut the fuel off had it idleing (roughly) on HHO alone! As soon as I have finished my ABS reactor container I intend to put it in a 95 for ranger. I will post all further results here as we progress in this. Thanks to everyone who has shared their information and experiences here.

Sandman ignore the dick weeds and scientist...

There are people being paid to spread disinformation to stop this HHO by the powers that be....!!!!! They also try to wreck windows computers to stop you....!!!! I run Linux so the joke is on them...

You are a WINNER in my book sir!!!..
Misery loves company and then they criticize...

Congrats on your success and effort to help others!!!
you are a great world citizen sir!!! Big Grin

Keep up the great work sir...

eddie b.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2008 02:05 PM by S10 Hybrid.)
06-02-2008 02:01 PM
ghahai ghato Offline

Wow.... i like the word 'reactor' very much....Cool
anyway, congrats.... and good luck
seems like more and more of us are picking up the paces... excellent...
thanx for sharingSmile

Just saw your vid....
my jaw dropped.... WOOOOW!!!
what kinda amps are you running on what volt in what electrolite?
now tha's what i call a R E A C T O R !!!
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2008 08:26 PM by ghahai ghato.)
06-02-2008 08:08 PM
BroBob1 Offline

Sandman,
Great job! Don't worry about the "Dumb Sheep"! If they choose to be dumb and to wallow in the mire, "So Be It" Tongue You have to learn to ignore them! They are not worth the timeMad
We are a group of movers and shakersSmile The dumb sheep will always suck up to "The Man", and they will get milked for whatever they are worth (Which isn't much) So keep on keeping on, this is a group effort!

What is the diameter of those washers?
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2008 09:50 AM by BroBob1.)
06-05-2008 09:46 AM
Sandman Offline

BroBob1 Wrote:Sandman,
Great job! Don't worry about the "Dumb Sheep"! If they choose to be dumb and to wallow in the mire, "So Be It" Tongue You have to learn to ignore them! They are not worth the timeMad
We are a group of movers and shakersSmile The dumb sheep will always suck up to "The Man", and they will get milked for whatever they are worth (Which isn't much) So keep on keeping on, this is a group effort!

What is the diameter of those washers?

2 inch

07-07-2008 07:41 PM
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

That is a mad F'in reactor you got there, bud! I'm working on creating a design that I saw off of diyhydrogenhho.com and I hope it yields good results (pretty cheap, too!).

As for all those dumb antagonists of HHO, I just feel sorry that they aren't trying it for themselves. I'm a member on multiple forums and every time I propose the HHO idea, I get nothing but negative feedback (once in a while I'll get a supporter!). I added a few thread links, just to name a couple Wink .
http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7365
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t...highlight=

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
07-08-2008 12:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

Sandman, you're making me want to experiment again! HOW ON EARTH did you get solder to stick to SS? I've tried 3 fluxes, a torch, and two different solders. The only thing worked was welding, which of course makes a corrosive joint.
I'm not gonna say your rig doesn't work. But when I asked about using +-+-+-+-+-+-+- type units, the parallell people attacked nicely (HHO guys) referring to high amps. Evidently you are beating the amps with extra plates...BUT...in light of present knowledge posted, the voltage should remain at 12v, far above the 2v or whatever the "perfect" medium is supposed to be. I've asked about that, (why any certain voltage works above another) and not gotten any real answers yet.
I would also like to know what your WATER TEMP is after an hour's running. It could be that the amps scrubbed off are being converted to heat? I dunno, but it's important.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2008 04:28 AM by Gary.)
07-08-2008 04:26 AM
CheezWiz Offline

I answered the voltage question in the running directly off the alternator thread...
07-11-2008 06:40 PM
Gary Offline

Sandman emailed me with the bad news on this thing...high voltage and amps; not usable in a car IMO. Sealed series units still lead the crowd.
07-11-2008 07:14 PM
cheapfuel Offline

All very intersting. I am eagerly installing my system. It is simple. It consists of 3 completely separate oxy-hydrogen generators connected in series. Each contains 4 stainless steel plates in series about 1/4 inch apart. I use NaOH for my electrolyte. What is interesting is that I get 700 ml/min of HHO and the system draws 15 amps and the generators run real cool. I can hardly sense any warmth on my PVC housing. Since I only have one heat oxygen sensor in the exhaust in front of the cathalytic converter my delux signal EFIE should work well. If I see a saving and a potential to add a 4th generator in series who knows what will develop. A person, not a member of this forum, is building a unit on the same plans that a friend of his built in the States. He tells me that his friend put it into his caddy that did 19 mpg before the installation and after the installation with a little adjusting here and there he was getting 71 mpg. I have no reason to not believe him. Otherwise why would he go to such lengths with an elaborate design. I see no reason why a gasoline engine could not run completely on HHO with the proper electronic adjustments. I wonder how much HHO would be needed......there lies the biggest problem.
07-11-2008 09:25 PM