Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uploading pictures and other files to the forum
learntcm Offline

RE: Uploading pictures and other files to the forum
I have been using free version of VSO image resizer and its great and very simple to use and you can resize many images in one go.

Try it http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

(07-24-2008 09:49 AM)bartolo Wrote:  
owen1969 Wrote:Thank-you sir, I used the other program mentioned (infraview) and it also worked , Will also try this new one, Thanks

NightOwl Wrote:Hi Gang,

Tweeter here under a new name. (I accidentally cleaned the cookie for fuel-saver from my computer and despite three attempts to have my old password sent to me, nothing worked. I had to re-register. When I eventually find my old password, I'll go back to the Tweeter username.)

Microsoft has an image resizer tool that is part of the Power Toys for XP. It is simple to use and gives you several options on the exact new size you want.

Here is the link to the Microsoft site:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downl...rtoys.mspx

Scroll down the page and find the image resizer on the right side of the screen. All of the other Power Toys are on this page too.

Once you resize a picture, you can keep the same name as the original image, or give it a new name. Either way, when you upload the image to the forum, use the new version of your picture which has been resized.

Vista did away with the image resizer, but if you do a Google search for "image resizer vista" (without the quotes), there are several third party programs out there that are free and get good user reviews.

Download Irfanview. This program is free and will allow you to manage your pictures to whatever your needs may be.

[font=Arial][/font]
06-10-2010 06:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Uploading pictures and other files to the forum
I loaded up VSO's image resizer and it really rocks. I went ahead and paid for their registration which is only $15. But the free version has complete functionality. Good contribution learntcm.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-10-2010 09:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply