Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vapor from your TANK
Hans H Offline

Vapor from your TANK
decided to start this thread as I am presently scoping this mod.
It is so damn obvious to me at this point, that I am really wondering where every one is!! The concept (see Wisemans books) is to turn your tank into a giant bubbler and induct the result (safely!) into the intake manifold. I've really stewed on it a long time and it certainly isn't rocket science like some of the electronics we are doing for our modifications. "Easy stuff first" could really make some sense, even tho I've got the carb vac line, the hho boost, and a fuel heater.
11-03-2008 01:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjpeaceful Offline

RE: Vapor from your TANK
Okay, I'll bite...

Where is this "Wisemans" book?
11-07-2008 07:01 AM
AlexR Offline

cjpeaceful Wrote:Okay, I'll bite...

Where is this "Wisemans" book?

George Wiseman - Eagle Research
http://www.eagle-research.com

The manual he is talking about is the HyCO 2A and the accompanying update. The fuel tank itself is not the bubbler, but you build an additional container to bubble the gasoline in.

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
11-07-2008 10:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjpeaceful Offline

Thanks.

I also found some inforamtion on gas vapor injection. Every interesting stuff.

http://www.byronwine.com

I must warn..anyone who reads the information on this site must have a clear head and clear understanding of the writers perspective before they pass judgement on his character.
11-07-2008 02:27 PM
Hans H Offline

very good you guys. Am still looking for an adequate check valve and a fuel filter with a copper element to use for a flash suppressor. I want an easy flow of vapor from the vent up near the gas cap and no major safety issues. Will post when I get it all in. Anyone know of a good bubble diffuser to go a the bottom of the tank?
11-11-2008 10:43 AM
rpatzer Offline

Why don't you guys just install a vaporizer?
11-13-2008 10:14 AM
Hans H Offline

rpatzer Wrote:Why don't you guys just install a vaporizer?

ya, rpatzer: I had a p.o.s. vaporizer once... which con were you
referring to? If you've got something that works very well, would like to hear about it!
11-14-2008 09:18 AM
mattsauto Offline

Hans H Wrote:very good you guys. Am still looking for an adequate check valve and a fuel filter with a copper element to use for a flash suppressor. I want an easy flow of vapor from the vent up near the gas cap and no major safety issues. Will post when I get it all in. Anyone know of a good bubble diffuser to go a the bottom of the tank?

I hate to piss on your cornflakes, BUT in order to have the gas tank to work as a "bubbler-vaporizer" you HAVE to install a vacuum/pressure SEALED gas cap in order to see it work right -> this is a major SAFETY issue
by itself...not to mention air/oxygen bubbles mixed with raw gasoline...just think about it...maybe you should install the bubbler OUTSIDE the gas tank, like everyone else out there...
11-14-2008 06:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hans H Offline

mattsauto Wrote:
Hans H Wrote:very good you guys. Am still looking for an adequate check valve and a fuel filter with a copper element to use for a flash suppressor. I want an easy flow of vapor from the vent up near the gas cap and no major safety issues. Will post when I get it all in. Anyone know of a good bubble diffuser to go a the bottom of the tank?

I hate to piss on your cornflakes, BUT in order to have the gas tank to work as a "bubbler-vaporizer" you HAVE to install a vacuum/pressure SEALED gas cap in order to see it work right -> this is a major SAFETY issue
by itself...not to mention air/oxygen bubbles mixed with raw gasoline...just think about it...maybe you should install the bubbler OUTSIDE the gas tank, like everyone else out there...

Ya hey, I don't eat cornflakes (nerdflakes), are you doing the "separate tank" thing... or just talking trash? Cause I thought these forums were for constructive dialog. Lots of vapor in that tank doing nothing anyway.
11-18-2008 01:21 PM
mattsauto Offline

Hans H Wrote:
mattsauto Wrote:

Ya hey, I don't eat cornflakes (nerdflakes), are you doing the "separate tank" thing... or just talking trash? Cause I thought these forums were for constructive dialog. Lots of vapor in that tank doing nothing anyway.

I'm an old bullshitter/trash man/blow bag from waaay back, but here are some pointers for you: This is what I used to use -> http://www.mattsauto.com/hho/images/7.jpg -> fuel pre-heater/vaporizer combo, works extremely well, BUT it did interfere with my "lean burn" for the HHO set-up. This is what I'm using NOW (red line) -> http://www.mattsauto.com/hho/images/preheat2.jpg it will pre-heat and boil the fuel and you can HEAR it bubbling in the gas tank ... lot's of RICH BUBBLES in the tank without the air/oxygen, and I do recover them as well and re-burn in the engine...BURN baby BURN...good luck with YOUR project...
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2008 06:05 PM by mattsauto.)
11-18-2008 04:54 PM