Mrbluemoose Offline

Cool Volo Chip with EFIE
Hello,
I would like to know if you can use a Volo chip with a EFIE
05-19-2011 05:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Volo Chip with EFIE
All the reports I've seen have indicated that they don't work well together. However, I don't have a broad information base on this. I would think they should work together.

I'm between systems right now, and haven't had time to install one on my new car. But I plan to use both a Volo and an EFIE on it to test this one for myself. But we've been so darned busy lately, that I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing the install... I'm like the cobbler whose children have no shoes. Smile

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-25-2011 08:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kleen George Offline

(05-25-2011 08:19 AM)mike Wrote:  All the reports I've seen have indicated that they don't work well together. However, I don't have a broad information base on this. I would think they should work together.

I'm between systems right now, and haven't had time to install one on my new car. But I plan to use both a Volo and an EFIE on it to test this one for myself. But we've been so darned busy lately, that I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing the install... I'm like the cobbler whose children have no shoes. Smile

I have had the experience of trying the Volo chips both with a efie and on other occasions with a map and a maf enhancers
On all of our tests no gains in mileage where achieved whilst working in tandem with these devices
05-27-2011 03:50 AM
mike Offline

Thanks, George. That's what I've been hearing too.

Visit Our Documents Page
05-27-2011 09:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Quebecker Offline

HI,

And comparing one with another, which provides the best gain MPG ?

Thanks
05-31-2011 10:11 AM
mike Offline

EFIEs have definitely been more effective in our testing. A quick search around this site will give you a number of posts from guys who've tried both. Search on "volo" and "flash chip".

Visit Our Documents Page
05-31-2011 01:06 PM