Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Water Level Sensor
towjoe42 Offline

Water Level Sensor
[/size]

Can some one give me links/sources
where to buy water level sensors, with the warning light included that I can put on the dash next to my Switch and Power Indicator Light?
I have changed from the Water Filter Housing to Sched 40 PVC Pipe and can either go in from the top or from the side.

1982 Mercedes Turbo Diesel, Automatic.
unit is:Water Filter Housing, 10"X4".
Distilled water with 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda.
Plates: Stainless Steel Wire
wound around two plastic plates.
Continuous Duty Solinoid, 30Amp
inline fuse. On/of Switch with Indicator Light.
02-06-2009 12:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Water Level Sensor
Maybe this will help? http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=2370&

I found it by searching for "water level sensor". Wink

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2009 12:28 PM by colchiro.)
02-06-2009 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AceParkle Offline

Radar Level Sensor is what I am using because it is easy to install and inexpensive. All the features we are looking for a water level sensor are here. It also gives us a lot of benefits. So I should recommend this everybody. The link http://www.google.com/products?q=where+t...CCcQrQQwAg shows us choices of water level sensors and their prices. You can check it out.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 09:42 PM by AceParkle.)
04-29-2010 08:43 PM
stewartsr Offline

(02-06-2009 12:17 PM)towjoe42 Wrote:  [/size]

Can some one give me links/sources
where to buy water level sensors, with the warning light included that I can put on the dash next to my Switch and Power Indicator Light?
I have changed from the Water Filter Housing to Sched 40 PVC Pipe and can either go in from the top or from the side.

granger.... they have many styles, ok priceing, no light.. i rig mine to refile my res.
05-13-2010 10:12 AM
richkat Offline
richard

check wrecker yards , some cars and trucks have radiator water bottles with sensors in , if mounted at same height as cells in a wet system or above the cell height in " dry " cell setup , you have water level visible at a glance and when sensor triggers it can turn a lite on or even a pump to refill to the required level ,, rad bottles are even heat proof and have pressure relief cap of various pressures

Richard Auckland New Zealand
01-06-2012 08:28 PM
Amarion8100 Offline

(01-06-2012 08:28 PM)richkat Wrote:  check wrecker yards , some cars and trucks have radiator water bottles with sensors in , if mounted at same height as cells in a wet system or above the cell height in " dry " cell setup , you have water level visible at a glance and when sensor triggers it can turn a lite on or even a pump to refill to the required level ,, rad bottles are even heat proof and have pressure relief cap of various pressures
I'm totally agree with you.You'r 100% good here that check wrecker yards , some cars and trucks have radiator water bottles with sensors in.

thule roof racks
06-18-2012 10:21 AM
krishtswin Offline

There are a huge kind of water level command devices available in numerous of the leading online and off-line stores. Most of the people favour to use completely self-acting control devices to ascertain the supply of water.

Mail Forwarding
07-12-2012 04:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MorganAdlar Offline

water level sensor is conducive for liquids that have a conductivity of equal to or quite 25m Siemens. it's your most suitable option for a water level switch. it is buy it from chicagosensor(dot)com. this site is best to produce the water level sensor.

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
07-16-2012 09:28 AM
JLodge Offline

The water level sensor that I am using works relatively well. It has no moving parts, and can also work in salt water, along with fresh. http://vegetronix.com/Products/AquaPlumb/

Hope this helps!
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 01:13 PM by JLodge.)
06-13-2014 01:10 PM