Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Water as Fuel?
Ryanrpm Offline

RE: Water as Fuel?
With some of the plasma spark technology out there, I believe that one day we will see engines running on nothing but water.

Water achieves combustion in a plasma arc.

Purchased! The AquaThrustPlus. Installed on my engine: Tundra 4.7L

[Image: f_emp3hbpw24tm_bcf4d7d.jpg] [Image: f_d32qa8uwm_b9baaff.jpg]

My next mods: Envalve, Vapor Assist.
08-09-2010 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fuel Offline

No i think it would not be possible becuase the engine needs some fire or current to work on but there is nothing in the water like ...but it would be possible in the future
I have the Hidden Secret That Cars Can Run On Water
This secret technology has been well hidden from the general public, due to its potential to cause chaos to the oil industry. If everyone were to convert their cars to run on water, the demand for gasoline would drop tremendously. Countries that rely solely on oil sales for income would be seriously affected.

However, with the price of gas increasing almost every day with no end in sight, many automobile drivers are looking for alternatives to power their cars. There are now guides available for download on the internet that teaches us how to convert our cars to use water for fuel. Since water is much cheaper and more easily available, it is one of the best gas alternatives today.
babyliss pro nano titanium
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 12:41 AM by Fuel.)
09-27-2010 01:56 AM
Roland Jacques Offline

(06-09-2010 01:24 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(12-28-2009 04:46 AM)tayomismo Wrote:  have you heard about Water as Fuel? what can u say about it?
Water never has been, is not nor will it ever be a fuel. Only fools who believe in "free energy" think along the lines of water as a fuel. Get past the science fiction, the snake oil salesmen and the frauds. If you're wondering, yes I have a very closed mind; I don't suffer fools, frauds or hucksters lightly.
Fuel,
You see even if a few folks see "free energy" for them-self. There will be enough sceptics to keep the transition from happening too fast.

what free energy devices have you seen?

I'm not saying we should not be sceptical ther is a lot of bs out there.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2010 11:07 AM by Roland Jacques.)
09-27-2010 11:04 AM
Ryanrpm Offline

How about Stanley Meyers.....who was able to use the method of electrolysis so efficiently that he did run an engine on nothing but water as a fuel?

Purchased! The AquaThrustPlus. Installed on my engine: Tundra 4.7L

[Image: f_emp3hbpw24tm_bcf4d7d.jpg] [Image: f_d32qa8uwm_b9baaff.jpg]

My next mods: Envalve, Vapor Assist.
09-28-2010 04:49 AM
Bossy Offline

I dont think so that the water can be used as the fuel because the fuel like the petrol or coal runs the engine by producing the spark but how can we create spark with the help of the water ...and i think that there is nothing true in that

Dogs for sale
11-03-2010 12:21 AM
ray b Offline

(12-28-2009 04:46 AM)tayomismo Wrote:  have you heard about Water as Fuel? what can u say about it?

W ater will not burn so can't be used as a fuel in it's self it can be turned to steam as in the stanley steamer .

Now a days they convert water to hho, hydrogen and oxygen togeather also known as browns gas, on fuel injected cars this adds extra oxygen that the mass air flo senser did not detect, the o2 sensor sees this as a leen engine so adds more gasoline to the engine to compinsate lowering efficency.

By spliting water into seperate oxygen and hydrogen and feeding only hydrogen into the engine this makes the o2 senser see a rich mixture, since the gasoline and hydrogen burned air that the mass air flow senser detected it then tells the engine computer to reduce the gasoline to the engine thare by saving fuel thare are adapters to send a false o2 signal to the engine forceing it to reduce the fuel flow so browns gas can be used.
(09-27-2010 01:56 AM)Fuel Wrote:  No i think it would not be possible becuase the engine needs some fire or current to work on but there is nothing in the water like ...but it would be possible in the future
I have the Hidden Secret That Cars Can Run On Water
This secret technology has been well hidden from the general public, due to its potential to cause chaos to the oil industry. If everyone were to convert their cars to run on water, the demand for gasoline would drop tremendously. Countries that rely solely on oil sales for income would be seriously affected.

However, with the price of gas increasing almost every day with no end in sight, many automobile drivers are looking for alternatives to power their cars. There are now guides available for download on the internet that teaches us how to convert our cars to use water for fuel. Since water is much cheaper and more easily available, it is one of the best gas alternatives today.
babyliss pro nano titanium
How much is the gasoline TAX in your state? what will the goverment lose if we all use water as fuel?
I remove my equipment from my truck before my state inspection i din't want BIG BROTHER to know what i'm doing.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2010 12:40 PM by ray b.)
11-13-2010 12:28 PM
jessem189 Offline

There are tens of websites on internet telling you how to make fuel from water.
But most of them making people fool.

11-16-2010 01:37 AM
amos33 Offline

(12-02-2010 09:52 PM)shivam Wrote:  is it a joke or wat???
how v water can use as a fuel????

Read Chapter10.pdf of "A practical guide to free energy" by Patrick J. Kelly. He explains how to do it. You should find it on the internet free.

Remember, its all about "Volts & Temperature"

I am a Christian
12-20-2010 08:04 PM
shanelee Offline

Hi,

Today technology have made our life more simple and easy. It will not be surprised for us if water is used as a fuel. The main advantage of using water as a fuel will be that it will keep our environment pollution free.

Thanks.

Hosted Dialer
03-31-2011 06:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JacksSmith Offline

We can separate H2 from water and use it as fuel. But it not as that simple as it seems. We have to build proper storage stations, H2 is very dangerous can be fatal.
05-10-2011 01:33 AM