Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Water as Fuel?
chrisdibor Offline
Ceedee

RE: Water as Fuel?
Water a fuel? I will start by saying that only the un-informed will ever say anything is impossible...Having said that, it appears that 100% water-fueled internal combustion HEAT ENGINES as currently used, is extremely difficult based on available technology. This to me is no big deal, its just a matter of time - after all, 100 short years ago, no one believed anyone could fly,,,IMPOSSIBLE! said the "best" scientific minds....please let us open our minds to possibilites

Need to save fuel now....
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011 03:38 PM by chrisdibor.)
05-18-2011 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark12jon Offline
Banned

I Never heard Water as Fuel. I Think it is Fake Statement..
05-29-2011 02:34 AM
Einstien76 Offline

Honestly speaking I am not the right person to give you answer but I have a group of knowledgeable people. Let me talk to them. If they know about this topic, I shall get back to you. For this I would require some time. I hope you don't mind bearing this time.

Colon cleanse
06-06-2011 01:49 AM
charly2 Offline

Look at this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOS3jpcv2...re=related
Any comment?
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 09:08 AM by charly2.)
06-06-2011 09:00 AM
creepyjon Offline

Interesting, this might run on for a bit but here's my opinion. For starters a 1995 honda does NOT have a carburetor, they quit using them in 1987 but that could be a translation error since the video author is not speaking in english. It is possible to make steam from heat, duh welcome to first grade physics. Making hydrogen from steam requires some catalytic metals, none of which were mentioned? Steam cracking IS a new and emerging way of making hydrogen, but the precious metals required make it not common currently. Wiki link for those who have never heard of it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-temper...ectrolysis

I would like to see whats inside mystery box number one, and mystery box number two. Other major issues is constant supply of hydrogen, no throttle control just dumping it strait in? Oh and nice valve tick when cold, did it do that before or AFTER you put steam into your engine? Of course most 1.5 hondas sound like that, but seriously that was a bad tick I wouldn't drive that and I drive some pretty beat up cars.
06-06-2011 02:39 PM
james broad Offline

Water as a fuel...............???
what others think abt it ..if this would happen this would be really a strange thing because the engine of the vehicle needs fire to ignate and water doesnt hav ethe ability o do so..
but any thing can be happend in near future...

ceylon tea
06-21-2011 11:32 AM
rickmay Offline

YES, IT CAN BE DONE
There was a Canadian named Stan Myer who did just that. He created enough hydrogen (from water) to run a VW. It was rumored that he was killed because he would not take an $80 million buyout from a big oil company.

Interesting, but is it real? I have reached the conclusion that the above is true. Why? I have a friend who has been testing a 4 cylinder Japanese car that runs on hydrogen produced by an onboard generator. It has been driven thousands of miles, and they are working the bugs out of the system. It probably will be bought by some large company, and we won't see the technology until they can no longer soak us any more with their dino fuel.
08-23-2011 09:13 AM
amos33 Offline

RE: YES, IT CAN BE DONE
(08-23-2011 09:13 AM)rickmay Wrote:  There was a Canadian named Stan Myer who did just that. He created enough hydrogen (from water) to run a VW. It was rumored that he was killed because he would not take an $80 million buyout from a big oil company.

Interesting, but is it real? I have reached the conclusion that the above is true. Why? I have a friend who has been testing a 4 cylinder Japanese car that runs on hydrogen produced by an onboard generator. It has been driven thousands of miles, and they are working the bugs out of the system. It probably will be bought by some large company, and we won't see the technology until they can no longer soak us any more with their dino fuel.

I don't believe it for a minute. Big Oil would never stoop to hooliganism and mayhem to prevent a product from coming to market they'd just buy up all the water. If you don't believe me ask T. Boone Pickens. BTW it's not dino fuel it's abiotic oil.

I am a Christian
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2011 06:56 PM by amos33.)
08-23-2011 06:54 PM
rickmay Offline

amo33, what do you not believe? The Stan Meyer story or that it is being done.

I don't know whether the story on Meyer is real, but I do know people that have created and are currently testing a car that runs on water. And, yes, it runs, and runs well. And James Broad above, if you are still following this, water is broken down into its components, Hydrogen and Oxygen, and one or both are used to power the engine.

In India, they have also developed and "air car" which runs on air, compressed at 4,500 lbs/in. I do not imagine that it goes too far, however.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 09:44 AM by rickmay.)
08-24-2011 09:39 AM
amos33 Offline

Hi rickmay, I did not believe Stan Meyer was killed by big oil but I do believe the rest. I have seen something on that compressed air car and I think it will do 68 mph and can go about 150 miles before having to stop at a gas station and pay $2 to refill it. I left my copy of it at me brother's house so I will search the internet for it.

As for breaking down Hydrogen and Oxygen from water, I am familiar with it and in fact did a test run with it today. If you want to see my results visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFjbK8tzeE

I will of course need to add a EFIE to maintain that mileage, but remember I am a newbie to OxyHydrogen technology and I like to play it at high temperatures like
60-70 C operating range using 3% KOH and a 5 Cell brick from hho2u.com. cheers,

I am a Christian
08-25-2011 08:28 PM