Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Water as Fuel?
janetfelix Offline

RE: Water as Fuel?
In today's world, science can convert many impossible thing into possible thing.

So, water may be used as fuel in future.

eldercare Miami
08-31-2011 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amos33 Offline

(08-31-2011 12:19 AM)janetfelix Wrote:  In today's world, science can convert many impossible thing into possible thing.

So, water may be used as fuel in future.

"I believe that water will one day
be employed as fuel, that hydrogen
and oxygen which constitute it, used
singly or together, will furnish an
inexhaustible source of heat and
light, of an intensity of which coal
is not capable." - Jules Verne, 1874

I am a Christian
09-05-2011 06:58 PM
dwaneduff Offline

Yes indeed, Water can be used as a fuel someday. I have heard a lot about this. If this happens, it will be very beneficial for all of us.

carp fishing
carp fishing tackle
09-09-2011 01:49 AM
rickmay Offline

As I said earlier, it is here NOW. Large companies (probably the oil companies) are buying the technology, so we will not see it until we run out of oil in another 100 years.
09-14-2011 06:33 AM
amos33 Offline

The World's first OxyHydrogen powered engine:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kemahp#p/u/22/bRYN5sgSdWk

Until then we enhance our combustion engines with OxyHydrogen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSuGnn5UKDM

I am a Christian
09-15-2011 03:39 AM
herrylothar Offline

Thanks a lot for sharing this too informative and awesome sharing with us. Really an incredible and massive working it is
i like it a a lot

link building services
10-15-2011 11:44 PM
kerllycrueaz Offline

Well, i believe water is used as a fuel in automobiles when it's attenuated employing a hydrogen generator within the hood of a car. as an example, distilled water and baking soda is used to provide hydrogen which will power a automobile.

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
05-29-2012 11:13 AM
ailixhomes Offline

(11-13-2010 12:28 PM)ray b Wrote:  
(12-28-2009 04:46 AM)tayomismo Wrote:  have you heard about Water as Fuel? what can u say about it?

W ater will not burn so can't be used as a fuel in it's self it can be turned to steam as in the stanley steamer .

Now a days they convert water to hho, hydrogen and oxygen togeather also known as browns gas, on fuel injected cars this adds extra oxygen that the mass air flo senser did not detect, the o2 sensor sees this as a leen engine so adds more gasoline to the engine to compinsate lowering efficency.

By spliting water into seperate oxygen and hydrogen and feeding only hydrogen into the engine this makes the o2 senser see a rich mixture, since the gasoline and hydrogen burned air that the mass air flow senser detected it then tells the engine computer to reduce the gasoline to the engine thare by saving fuel thare are adapters to send a false o2 signal to the engine forceing it to reduce the fuel flow so browns gas can be used.
(09-27-2010 01:56 AM)Fuel Wrote:  No i think it would not be possible becuase the engine needs some fire or current to work on but there is nothing in the water like ...but it would be possible in the future
I have the Hidden Secret That Cars Can Run On Water
This secret technology has been well hidden from the general public, due to its potential to cause chaos to the oil industry. If everyone were to convert their cars to run on water, the demand for gasoline would drop tremendously. Countries that rely solely on oil sales for income would be seriously affected.

However, with the price of gas increasing almost every day with no end in sight, many automobile drivers are looking for alternatives to power their cars. There are now guides available for download on the internet that teaches us how to convert our cars to use water for fuel. Since water is much cheaper and more easily available, it is one of the best gas alternatives today.
babyliss pro nano titanium
How much is the gasoline TAX in your state? what will the goverment lose if we all use water as fuel?
I remove my equipment from my truck before my state inspection i din't want BIG BROTHER to know what i'm doing.

It is very good information and sharing point of view on different kind of perception regarding Water as a fuel. It is most possible up to the Mark of done this task to use water as a fuel.

50cc scooter is very useful for get a mileage.
06-04-2012 09:03 AM
Rayweddel Offline

Yes, It is very good thought for just for change our current scenario of demand of fuel products in the Market. If it is possible there is a little bit boom in automobile industries. We can have a freedom to get a vehicle every one.

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing
06-06-2012 11:06 AM
ailixhomes Offline

(05-29-2012 11:13 AM)kerllycrueaz Wrote:  Well, i believe water is used as a fuel in automobiles when it's attenuated employing a hydrogen generator within the hood of a car. as an example, distilled water and baking soda is used to provide hydrogen which will power a automobile.

I am happy that you would share this information here you give good information about water is used as fuel. This is really very nice thought that used water as fuel.It is really the best way to cut down the uses of all petroleum Products and save money which we use for fuel.

50cc scooter is very useful for get a mileage.
06-12-2012 08:49 PM