Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Water4gas results beat us.... still...
ghahai ghato Offline

Water4gas results beat us.... still...
Here's the story...

Several months back (June) me & my HHO friends were surprised to see someone capitalizing on the water4gas system and managed to sell & install about close to 100 vehicles...
Eventually, we were not surprised that most if not all of them returned since the guy had a moneyback policy... and that's another story, long story short;

The most interesting part is that for the vehicles that had results and savings were unbelievable and we are nowhere near them... i.e.

1. Pajero 2.5L Carburetor (Petrol)
Before: 6.70KM/Litre
After: 44.44KM/Litre
Extra Mileage: 563.28%
Fuel Saving: 84.83%

2. Kia Pregio 2.3L (Diesel)
Before: 9.90KM/Litre
After : 53.19KM/Litre
Extra Mileage: 437.27%
Fuel Saving: 81.39%

3. Toyota Vios 1.5L EFI (Petrol)
Before: 15.75KM/Litre
After: 80.65KM/Litre
Extra Mileage: 412.06%
Fuel Saving: 80.47%

4. Alfa Romeo 146, 1.77L EFI (Petrol) (tested on distance of 105km)
Before: 8.96KM/Litre
After : 181.82KM/Litre
Extra Mileage: 1,929.24%
Fuel Saving: 95.07%

On average, we've read and heard of the other cars (including EFI & carbs) getting between 25% - 33% while the rest gets negative savings...since the unit went kaput before any tuning could be done.

The EFIE they used were a pulsing type (will be getting it this week) and the electolyte Baking Soda...

CrazyConfused I'm so puzzled at how these guys achieve these savings. I've even spoken to several owners that swears by the results up until the unit brokedown.Gasp

As we know, the unit heats up thus producing water vapour along with HHO which both help in fuel savings, and since the unit uses Baking Soda along comes CO2 and CO which mask the O2 gas somewhat... could this be the main factor?

I just don't get how a hot cell which could draw so much amp to melt fuses and wires while producing little gas beat the crap out of us???Sad

I'll just might experiment with a 5 cell unit running on Baking soda and see what happens...Hmm
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2008 07:16 PM by ghahai ghato.)
11-24-2008 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
realtyroy Offline

RE: Water4gas results beat us.... still...
ghahai ghato Wrote:Here's the story...

Several months back (June) me & my HHO friends were surprised to see someone capitalizing on the water4gas system and managed to sell & install about close to 100 vehicles...
Eventually, we were not surprised that most if not all of them returned since the guy had a moneyback policy... and that's another story, long story short;

The most interesting part is that for the vehicles that had results and savings were unbelievable and we are nowhere near them... i.e.

On average, we've read and heard of the other cars (including EFI & carbs) getting between 25% - 33% while the rest gets negative savings...since the unit went kaput before any tuning could be done.

The EFIE they used were a pulsing type (will be getting it this week) and the electolyte Baking Soda...

CrazyConfused I'm so puzzled at how these guys achieve these savings. I've even spoken to several owners that swears by the results up until the unit brokedown.Gasp

As we know, the unit heats up thus producing water vapour along with HHO which both help in fuel savings, and since the unit uses Baking Soda along comes CO2 and CO which mask the O2 gas somewhat... could this be the main factor?

I just don't get how a hot cell which could draw so much amp to melt fuses and wires while producing little gas beat the crap out of us???Sad

I'll just might experiment with a 5 cell unit running on Baking soda and see what happens...Hmm

I started this HHO thing with that wired up bottled crap. I had 6 jars together producing around .5lpm and I had to mix the soda pretty hot to get that. After a day running it the jars were so full of brown junk you couldn't see the wires or the towers.
I quickly learned this was no more than a fun little science project and wasn't going to do anything to save me from buying gas.

On the above results I guess I would have to see it to believe it kinda thing.Wink

RealtyRoy-HHO Scambuster
http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/

2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7
2001 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
1964 Chev Impala SS 409 My baby!

A day is a day but the day I save gas is a good day!!
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 09:40 AM by realtyroy.)
11-25-2008 09:39 AM
HALS-GUNSMITHING Offline

realtyroy Wrote:
ghahai ghato Wrote:Here's the story...

I started this HHO thing with that wired up bottled crap. I had 6 jars together producing around .5lpm and I had to mix the soda pretty hot to get that. After a day running it the jars were so full of brown junk you couldn't see the wires or the towers.
I quickly learned this was no more than a fun little science project and wasn't going to do anything to save me from buying gas.

On the above results I guess I would have to see it to believe it kinda thing.Wink

I read recently some where that you won't get the brown scum with baking soda if you use distilled water. I have noticed more claims of gains with baking soda than KOH or NaOH with out EFIE's I often wonered the same thing (does the carbon dioxide given off from baking soda offset the extra oxygen). Keep us posted if you try it.

1999 F150 4.6L 5 speed manual 4x4 ext. cab
start @ 15mpg best @ 17mpg with HHO into vacum only
No EFIE's yet
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 04:17 PM by HALS-GUNSMITHING.)
11-25-2008 04:17 PM
wulfram Offline
Hauptmann Hydro

If you just look at the Water4gas site (with "ozzy freedom") you can tell right away they're con artists.... well, you should be able to. Just the way they hype it all up and everything .. trying desperately to convice you it's worth spending your money on their product.

As for the baking soda, my best results ever were when using a cocktail of baking soda and other ingredients. Now I realize that it was likely the product of steam injection from how hot the water got on several tablespoons of baking soda. However, it did get me up to 89 MPG on one long road trip - at the expense of demolishing a several sets of SS plates.

Now I'm on NaOH. Not as good results as with the baking soda.. but the quality is excellent. The generator is low maintenance and not as unpredictable.
11-25-2008 04:28 PM
ghahai ghato Offline

Okay.... thanks for the feedback guys...

I think an efficient cell will not contaminate even with Baking Soda... Well, we'll just have to try it out... will find some time soonest...
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 05:50 PM by ghahai ghato.)
11-25-2008 05:48 PM
mattsauto Offline

ghahai ghato Wrote:Okay.... thanks for the feedback guys...

I think an efficient cell will not contaminate even with Baking Soda... Well, we'll just have to try it out... will find some time and try it out soonest...

Hey ghato man,
if you like to really attract attention, line-up 6 bubling jars in front of your bumper...LOL...
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 05:55 PM by mattsauto.)
11-25-2008 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
realtyroy Offline

mattsauto Wrote:
ghahai ghato Wrote:Okay.... thanks for the feedback guys...

I think an efficient cell will not contaminate even with Baking Soda... Well, we'll just have to try it out... will find some time and try it out soonest...

Hey ghato man,
if like to really attract attention, line-up 6 bubling jars in front of your bumper...LOL...
Big Grin I think I saw that on youtube!

RealtyRoy-HHO Scambuster
http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/

2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7
2001 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
1964 Chev Impala SS 409 My baby!

A day is a day but the day I save gas is a good day!!
11-25-2008 05:55 PM
ghahai ghato Offline

wulfram Wrote:As for the baking soda, my best results ever were when using a cocktail of baking soda and other ingredients. Now I realize that it was likely the product of steam injection from how hot the water got on several tablespoons of baking soda. However, it did get me up to 89 MPG on one long road trip - at the expense of demolishing a several sets of SS plates.

Wulf, your mixture of B.Soda had some vinegar in it, right?
B.Soda + vinegar = CO2
That's why most B.Soda has somekinda asid in 'em to induce the carbonate as bicarbonate reduces to carbonate with heat to make more CO2...Hmm
if i remembered correctly from chem class... Blush
11-26-2008 03:35 AM
gtkco Offline

I don't know if I would waste a lot of time investigating the claims of these people. Even if they are not con artists, people are funny. Some exaggerate a little at a time until the exageration becomes the truth and they sincerely believe their false history. Others have extreemly poor data collection. They fill up once for their baseline and once for their test HHO and end up with wildly wrong data. But they believe it so sincerely. Of course there are those that have overleaned their engines. They honestly post their incredible results (Like Cantburn at 80%) and then their engine gets fried. The failure never gets reported but the results stay posted forever. If we can do 30-50% with a reasonably low maintainence and cost HHO system, that is fabulous and we should be satisfied with that.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2008 04:28 AM by gtkco.)
11-26-2008 04:24 AM
sax88player Offline

What about mixing the baking soda with sodium hydroxide and try and get the best of both worlds? anyone tied that?
11-26-2008 11:12 AM