Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you make of this?
Meat Offline

What do you make of this?
I Stumbled upon this article... is there any legitimacy?

http://aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml

Every one here seems to be getting something out of their HHO Cells....

I think that article is complete uninformed bollix!
06-28-2008 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cheapfuel Offline

RE: What do you make of this?
The article sounds like it might have been written by someone with a lot of shares in an oil company. Prove him/her wrong. Install an oxy-hydrogen generator with an EFIE device and see if you get better mileage. If you do it right and work on it you can then write your results to him and tell him that he/she is full of ----. Just remember not all cars/trucks are the same and you have take this into consideration as to how much you can improve your mpg. Just my humble opinion for what it's worth. Anyway, I am going to do it and find for myself. No "half wit" is going to sway me with his/her ignorance.
06-28-2008 09:19 PM
tooler1988 Offline

Hi, new to this site. Have any of you seen the article in Ruter's a couple of weeks ago about the japanese Co. That has produced a car that runs on electricity generated completely from water. This was about two weeks ago, yet that is the only time I have seen it. Makes one wonder how bad we as a contry WANT to get off oil. I would not be suprised if the tech gets bought out by big oil only to never see the light of day.

Tooler
06-29-2008 07:03 AM
tooler1988 Offline

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/13/genep...-vehicle/. As you can see from this the car exists. After over two weeks have any of you seen a report on this. I haven't.

Tooler
06-29-2008 07:16 AM
jksav7 Offline

This came up on the yahoo "hydroxy" forum, and Bob Boyce was quick to say that this car has some expensive stuff that has to be replaced now and then. Also, its ability to produce hydroxy gas is not sufficient to run it alone on that gas. So, it's not nearly as good as what people are making of it.

tooler1988 Wrote:Hi, new to this site. Have any of you seen the article in Ruter's a couple of weeks ago about the japanese Co. That has produced a car that runs on electricity generated completely from water. This was about two weeks ago, yet that is the only time I have seen it. Makes one wonder how bad we as a contry WANT to get off oil. I would not be suprised if the tech gets bought out by big oil only to never see the light of day.

Tooler
06-29-2008 07:54 AM
Meat Offline

I figured some of the HHO sites are complete scams, its obvious. However, I have seen enough proof online and in these forums that HHO can give better mpg... but claims of 200% are completely bogus 99.9% of the time.

The parts for my cell are on their way... good bye spending $40 every two weeks on gas
06-29-2008 07:59 AM
tooler1988 Offline

This may be true, But doesn't the lack of ANY media coverage make you wonder? You would think that this would be plastered all over the news. The only other artical I saw was a report on how the differance between this car and the Hydrogen fuel cell tech being touted by the big three is that Hydrogen fuel cells will produce water this car will use water. Don't you think they should resurch before condeming? Only a negitive spin on a developement that should be looked at positively.

Tooler
06-29-2008 08:02 AM
colchiro Offline

Meat Wrote:I Stumbled upon this article... is there any legitimacy?

http://aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml

Every one here seems to be getting something out of their HHO Cells....

I think that article is complete uninformed bollix!

Guess you'll have to have Wulfram (or someone else with great results), try his challenge... check your mileage with the mods on and the cell off.Blush

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
06-29-2008 08:43 AM
jksav7 Offline

Keep in mind who the media is. They are corporately owned and controlled by the same-minded people who are big oil. Their top people get together and discuss policy at the Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, among other semi-secret groups that were set up to do the same thing. Today's media is nothing more than controlled resistance. The puppet masters want us to think that real work/advances are being done to get rid of big oil, etc., so they throw us a bone now and then through their controlled media. It's mostly, if not totally, a scam.
Look how many news stories that are reported on everyday aren't even real news, yet people think it's news. The "real" news would shock them.

tooler1988 Wrote:This may be true, But doesn't the lack of ANY media coverage make you wonder? You would think that this would be plastered all over the news. The only other artical I saw was a report on how the differance between this car and the Hydrogen fuel cell tech being touted by the big three is that Hydrogen fuel cells will produce water this car will use water. Don't you think they should resurch before condeming? Only a negitive spin on a developement that should be looked at positively.

Tooler
06-29-2008 09:08 AM
cmac Offline

Edit out HHO and enter ethanol, solar, wind , etc.
"Government doesnt solve the problems it's the main source of the problem" (R. Reagen)
06-29-2008 10:49 AM