Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What first
rps2100 Offline

What first
I have fitted a HHO system to my 2.7 deseil nissan terrano, it is working, however it is in need of fine tunning, and i have been given hints on what to do.
However the order is a bit vague, so,this is what i am thinking,

1st Mix concentration and set PWM
2nd Adjust MAF
3rd Retard injector timing

So do you agree or disagree with the above, or do you have any other thoughts, please answer, many thanks jim
05-06-2010 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: What first
(05-06-2010 10:34 AM)rps2100 Wrote:  I have fitted a HHO system to my 2.7 deseil nissan terrano, it is working, however it is in need of fine tunning, and i have been given hints on what to do.
However the order is a bit vague, so,this is what i am thinking,

1st Mix concentration and set PWM
2nd Adjust MAF
3rd Retard injector timing

So do you agree or disagree with the above, or do you have any other thoughts, please answer, many thanks jim
Many diesels just need HHO to get better mpg. Were I you I'd make sure I'm pumping about 1 lpm and see what happens. Mix your electrolyte, NaOH or KOH so you get maximum HHO output when the engine is fully warmed up. As you may know the cell draws more amps the hotter it gets. I'd say optimum is when the cell draws about 20 amps. Wait until you get gains to mess with the PWM. As far as retarding the injector timing I really don't know what you mean. If you mean changing the pulse width of the injectors, just how do you do that? I'd concentrate on just injecting at least 1 lpm HHO, see what happens and go from there. Good Luck.
05-06-2010 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply