Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What hho equipment and accessories for 3.2 liter car
acuratoevman Offline

What hho equipment and accessories for 3.2 liter car
Hello:
I am a newbie looking into the possibility of increasing my gas mileage. I have a 1996 Acura 3.2 liter V-6 getting an overall average of 22 MPG.
I would be happy to increase that to an overall average of 44 MPG. What equipment will give me those results? What accessories would I need?

Thanks for any replies.

David Drake
10-15-2012 01:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: What hho equipment and accessories for 3.2 liter car
Hi David,

You're looking for 100% increase in mileage, and no single technology that I'm aware of will get that kind of result. People have gotten more than 100% gains with HHO before. But that is the exception, not the norm.

A good expectation from an HHO system is 35%. If you get 50%, you should consider that a welcome surprise.

Our systems can get this kind of gain for you. Please check here: http://www.dry-cells.com/complete-system...er-engines

For 100% gains, expect to do a number of systems together, and then get a custom program on your ECU. I would think that minimally you'll want to add a fuel heating/cracking system, and a water mist injection system, along with the HHO system. Whether that would get you to 100%, I can't tell you for sure.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-15-2012 11:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply