Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's the best fuel cell in the market so far?
Zipstor Offline

What's the best fuel cell in the market so far?
In terms of L/mn and quality of built. Whats hot!

>> http://brownsgas.com
01-23-2009 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ptours99 Offline

RE: What's the best fuel cell in the market so far?
(01-23-2009 05:22 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  In terms of L/mn and quality of built. Whats hot!
dry cell

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
01-23-2009 05:32 PM
Zipstor Offline

Yes but which one's the best

01-23-2009 06:52 PM
benny Offline

(01-23-2009 06:52 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Yes but which one's the best

One that works best for you.

Most users will work with a single design of 'dry cell' generator, so there is no general base for comparison.

Even comparing like types will give varying results.

Different electrolyte type, electrolyte strength, current draw, applied voltage, working temperature, all play a part in defining generator efficiency.
01-24-2009 02:05 AM
Zipstor Offline

Cmon, there are obviously some dry cell designs that outputs more HHO/mn than others.. Which one is your favorite then.

01-24-2009 02:46 AM
tonyc860 Offline

(01-24-2009 02:46 AM)Zipstor Wrote:  Cmon, there are obviously some dry cell designs that outputs more HHO/mn than others.. Which one is your favorite then.

i like the sid's cell design. he is a bit expensive but when you look at it you'll see why. very neat and professional looking, out is high but at high amps. 8x8 36 cell is about 7 lpm but at 70 amps. there aren't to many vehicles that can take that kind of amperage without consequences.

if you study the design and you are minimally mechanically inclined you can make the design for about 1/2 of what he sells them for. (his is only the generator, no plumbing or electrical)

again, his seems to be the best, but costly.

Tony
2003 Volvo v70 2.5L turbo
2006 Hyundai Sonata 3.3L v6
2005 F150 4.6 ltr-No longer Thank God!Smile
01-24-2009 06:17 PM
Zipstor Offline

Really.. Is there a page about that cell? I found only experimental videos on it.

01-24-2009 07:51 PM
ptours99 Offline

(01-24-2009 07:51 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Really.. Is there a page about that cell? I found only experimental videos on it.

don't know what sids cell costbut for the money i'll pick smack gen 4 as it's a complete system http://www.smacksboosters.110mb.com/ check it out

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
01-24-2009 08:51 PM
tonyc860 Offline

(01-24-2009 07:51 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Really.. Is there a page about that cell? I found only experimental videos on it.

His website is http://www.fireinthewater.com. He sells 8x8 and 6x6 setups. No plumbing or electrical though. The smacksbooster, unless it has changed is a bath design, not a dry cell system. I have been playing with this idea for almost a year now (yes, I know I am still a rookie) and spent ALOT of money over the time on plates, etc. The cost has a significant impact on what you buy. There are some cheaper cells out there but I don't think they can touch sid's. I built it myself just because it was cheaper. Dodgeviper has the cell on a post. You'll se how impressive it looks. I made a smacksbooster prior to the dry cell design and I wouldn't go back to that. I would base my decision on much driving you do and what the cost of fuel really means to you. There are alot of systems out there or ones you could make that would be "good enough" but by far sid's is one of the leaders. goodluck

The thread is :

Getting Ready To Fire Up The Cell Block

Tony
2003 Volvo v70 2.5L turbo
2006 Hyundai Sonata 3.3L v6
2005 F150 4.6 ltr-No longer Thank God!Smile
01-25-2009 11:30 AM
ptours99 Offline

(01-25-2009 11:30 AM)tonyc860 Wrote:  

His website is http://www.fireinthewater.com. He sells 8x8 and 6x6 setups. No plumbing or electrical though. The smacksbooster, unless it has changed is a bath design, not a dry cell system. I have been playing with this idea for almost a year now (yes, I know I am still a rookie) and spent ALOT of money over the time on plates, etc. The cost has a significant impact on what you buy. There are some cheaper cells out there but I don't think they can touch sid's. I built it myself just because it was cheaper. Dodgeviper has the cell on a post. You'll se how impressive it looks. I made a smacksbooster prior to the dry cell design and I wouldn't go back to that. I would base my decision on much driving you do and what the cost of fuel really means to you. There are alot of systems out there or ones you could make that would be "good enough" but by far sid's is one of the leaders. goodluck

The thread is :

Getting Ready To Fire Up The Cell Block
had you clicked on the link i provided you 'd see the smackgen4 is a dry cell.

01-25-2009 06:18 PM