Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats wrong AFR Sensors???
imdedios Offline

Whats wrong AFR Sensors???
I have a Mazda 3, 2006 Japanese version 1.6Lts - 4 Cyl. With AFR Sensor. I need help with my HHO. It is generate Hydrogen very well, but I didn't see the reduction for my MPG.

What I need to know?
What can I Do?
Whats wrong with my system?

imdedios
07-28-2008 06:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hoozadoctor Offline

RE: Whats wrong AFR Sensors???
imdedios Wrote:I have a Mazda 3, 2006 Japanese version 1.6Lts - 4 Cyl. With AFR Sensor. I need help with my HHO. It is generate Hydrogen very well, but I didn't see the reduction for my MPG.

What I need to know?
What can I Do?

imdedios

I beleive all vehicles sinec 2003 have the new Euro 4 emmison regulations.

European emission standards are sets of requirements defining the acceptable limits for exhaust emissions of new vehicles sold in EU member states. The emission standards are defined in a series of European Union directives staging the progressive introduction of increasingly stringent standards.

Currently, emissions of nitrogen oxide (NOx), hydrocarbons (HC), carbon monoxide (CO) and particulate matter (PM) are regulated for most vehicle types, including cars, lorries, trains, tractors and similar machinery, barges, but excluding seagoing ships and aeroplanes. For each vehicle type, different standards apply. Compliance is determined by running the engine at a standardised test cycle. Non-compliant vehicles cannot be sold in the EU, but new standards do not apply to vehicles already on the roads. No use of specific technologies is mandated to meet the standards, though available technology is considered when setting the standards.

From what I understand if the ECU senses anything what so ever that it perceives as a threat tp the cat it will either readjust everything until it has eliminated the problem or it will turn the dreaded light on. If the light stays on fior a given lenght of time then the car will be disabled. I beleive it can be almost impossible to get around this problem.

Don't you just love computers.

Doc
07-29-2008 03:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AIR_WIZZ Offline

RE: Whats wrong AFR Sensors???
imdedios Wrote:I have a Mazda 3, 2006 Japanese version 1.6Lts - 4 Cyl. With AFR Sensor. I need help with my HHO. It is generate Hydrogen very well, but I didn't see the reduction for my MPG.

What I need to know?
What can I Do?

imdedios

With out knowing anything about your car, Euro standards or Japanese standards... I believe laws of electricity pretty much work the same in any country.
My thread should shed some light on your problem. Colchiro is a front runner on this topic.
I'm still working on my merit badge.
Wink

http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php...038&page=1

2007 Toyota Tacoma, 4 cyl. Manual Transmission
Experimenting with: 4 cell HHO gen. w/ 2.5 gallon capacity.
Veterran Mech/Tech/Supervisor and Florida HVAC/R Contractor
07-29-2008 05:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply