Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where did the water go?
hhagen_1 Offline

Where did the water go?
Ok I got the cell installed on my 74 Dodge W100 with a 225 slant 6 motor. I still have some wiring to do but ran it for about 10 minutes with a jumper to the ground. It is a 7 plate 304 SS with 1/8" ruber gaskets. I have the res. above the cell as in the documents page. while it was running I noticed that I had some water come out of the tail pipe with black carbon good sign I think. I pinched off the fuel line to see if it would idle with just HHO and it did not enough to run above idle but did run smooth.
I think I need to move my bubbler to a place lower then the resivor because my water dropped on the bubbler by about 2" but didn't go in the engine. I think it went in the resivor witch makes me think I need to add a check vavle between the two.
For my control I'm going to use a Dodge starter relay to power on the cell. Would like in put on all this please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks
05-05-2013 01:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Where did the water go?
That all sounds good. If you use a bubbler, then you'll need to allow for the vacuum that will develop in there. It will suck out all of your bubbler water. When the system cools, the air contracts and sucks the water out of the bubbler. This is between the reservoir and the bubbler. On the bubbler output side, there is no vacuum created.

So to handle that just put a T in the line between reservoir and bubbler. Then put a check valve that has one end in outside air and the other in the T. When vacuum is created on that line, the check valve will allow ouside air to come in. This will prevent that water from getting sucked out all the time.

Everything else sounds good. Let us know the results.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-09-2013 02:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittleGreenDot Offline
Super Moderator

The water is cracked into hydrogen and oxygen gas. Then it is burned in the combustion chamber.
06-13-2013 01:58 PM
shanwatson Offline

This statement is very logical that the water is cracked into hydrogen and oxygen gas as it composed of water and oxygen.Anyhow thanks for nice input.I am back after long period of time.

intellectual property lawyers
08-27-2013 08:54 AM