Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is the Best HHO generator on the market
Grasshopper Offline

Which is the Best HHO generator on the market
Hello All
There are a lot of HHO producers out there and it is getting confusing. I purchase plans for gas4free and due to their lack of support I am getting cold feet with this product. I have not built one yet.
Question: I would like to know what produts are being used, on which vehilces and how happy are you with the product.
This could prove to be good information for a lot of fence sitters , like myself, out there.

I saw a very large unit for sale to the trucking market at the Las Vegas Truck Show. Too big for cars but the same technology. Now I am looking for something for my cars.

Get your typing finger going and let us know what works and where you got the product or the plans from. Remember to tell us what engine size works with your product.

Thanks All

Ralf.
09-11-2008 12:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liveguy Offline

RE: Which is the Best HHO generator on the market
Grasshopper Wrote:Hello All
There are a lot of HHO producers out there and it is getting confusing. I purchase plans for gas4free and due to their lack of support I am getting cold feet with this product. I have not built one yet.
Question: I would like to know what produts are being used, on which vehilces and how happy are you with the product.
This could prove to be good information for a lot of fence sitters , like myself, out there.

I saw a very large unit for sale to the trucking market at the Las Vegas Truck Show. Too big for cars but the same technology. Now I am looking for something for my cars.

Get your typing finger going and let us know what works and where you got the product or the plans from. Remember to tell us what engine size works with your product.

Thanks All

Ralf.

Here is my two cents and some people will disagree with me on this. The way to go is smacks booster. Don't waste your time on others, if after studying and building his unit you wish to get onto more designs, then go for it, nothing stopping you from doing the reverse. Pound for pound and litre for litre, Smacks design combines both simplicity and serious hydroxy output volumes.

Go to this site and learn from one of the best, a guy who has tested it and lives it, a guy who has the qualifications to back all that he says up.
http://www.smacksboosters.110mb.com
Study it, watch all his videos, order the parts and build it, try it and see for yourself, I personally think you will be sold. The best part is Smack himself is allowing his designs to be copied free for personal use only so there are no catches and he is for sure not out to scam anybody.

Hope this helps!

Liveguy
09-12-2008 08:37 AM
Grasshopper Offline

Thanks for that Liveguy
I have down loaded the smack system and he has a lot of information on those pages. What results are you getting with which engine and do you use an efie?
09-12-2008 03:43 PM
colchiro Offline

The Smacks is probably one of the best, easy, build-your-own, cell design that you can throw together in an afternoon. The Smacks plans are free and he still does a ton of business. You can find more exotic plans, but they probably involve more than a hacksaw, drill and hand tools.

Edit: I originally had listed the Hyzor, but was reminded by Danny (dpater47), how busy George has become lately and how poor the support has become as a result. There is a very long lag time between when you ask their support a question and the time you'd actually hear back. I'm told George has the best of intentions, is honest and Mike recommends him highly, but a newbie shouldn't think about going that route at this time. Everyone in this industry has had phenomenal growth in the last year, due to rising gas prices and not everyone has caught up as well as Mike.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2008 07:53 AM by colchiro.)
09-12-2008 05:43 PM
Liveguy Offline

Hey Ralph,

I have not installed a Smack System yet, I am in the process of building one. I have a modified Water4Gas hydroxy generator under my hood coupled with fully synthetic engine oil and a single o2 extender, I went from 275 miles to 400 per full tank. I am delighted with the results but my gas output is very low.

So it will be interesting to see what the extra gas volumes in my engine will do for my mpg. I am driving a Honda CRV 2.0L automatic 4x4, the year 1996.

I will update the forum once I have smack results!

Cheers, Liveguy!
09-13-2008 12:01 PM
dpater47 Offline

colchiro Wrote:The Smacks is probably one of the best, easy, build-your-own, cell design that you can throw together in an afternoon. The Smacks plans are free and he still does a ton of business. You can find more exotic plans, but they probably involve more than a hacksaw, drill and hand tools.

Edit: I originally had listed the Hyzor, but was reminded by Danny (dpater47), how busy George has become lately and how poor the support has become as a result. There is a very long lag time between when you ask their support a question and the time you'd actually hear back. I'm told George has the best of intentions, is honest and Mike recommends him highly, but a newbie shouldn't think about going that route at this time. Everyone in this industry has had phenomenal growth in the last year, due to rising gas prices and not everyone has caught up as well as Mike.
i will say this about the hyzor as far as support,alex who has a site called cool flame and who is a member of this forum will give you fast and very helpful support for the hyzor.he has never failed to answer my emails and has never failed to get the answer in a very short time.so, if you need more info on the hyzor get in touch with alex at :
http://www.cool-flame.com/
he will not steer you wrong and he is as honest as they come,he will also answer you in hours , not weeks.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2008 12:04 PM by dpater47.)
09-13-2008 12:04 PM
Gary Offline

Easy is not best. Series units and dry cells outrank all others.
Notice how all the welders, home heating units, racing units, and the big dogs all use plates in series, not bricks inna bath.
09-13-2008 05:19 PM
Static HHO Offline

Gary Wrote:Easy is not best. Series units and dry cells outrank all others.
Notice how all the welders, home heating units, racing units, and the big dogs all use plates in series, not bricks inna bath.

Hear hear, Gary, I agree about easy not being best. If one only had a way to cut some quality 316L S.S. , knife out some gaskets, and drill a plastic plate, one could make a good one at home. Cheers

HHO-ing 'n Brewin' in N. GA
09-18-2008 09:41 AM
hydrotinkerer Offline

Static HHO Wrote:
Gary Wrote:Easy is not best. Series units and dry cells outrank all others.

Hear hear, Gary, I agree about easy not being best. If one only had a way to cut some quality 316L S.S. , knife out some gaskets, and drill a plastic plate, one could make a good one at home. Cheers

Smacks is the entry level and then skys the limit. Got to get your feet wet somewhere. I did not count w4gas. I just about consider it a science fair project.Big Grin

Some people make it work some don't. w4g
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2008 05:18 AM by hydrotinkerer.)
09-19-2008 05:16 AM
howiemandel Offline

After you build one, you sorta come up with your own ideas, (im sure ideas that have been tested already, but hey, still your idea) and build the one you come up with. Usually that works the best.
09-19-2008 05:42 AM