Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who sells pre-built vaporizers? new here
shamil Offline

Smile Who sells pre-built vaporizers? new here
I'm new here. I've been interested in gas vapors for a long time. Figured i might as well go ahead and go for it. Then i found this place Smile

I've read up as much as i possibly could about the vaporizer mpg and the vaporizer gls from these forums. The vaporizer mpg appears to be the newer model. Are the people that make these still operational? Their site's a little funky... Does anybody else make vaporizers pre-built? $300 seems a little steep for the mpg or the gls, but they seem to get great props around here. Anyhow, i'm in the market for a vaporizer. Even if someone around here is selling one.

When in possession of one, i plan to beef it up with a dual narrowband EFIE (89 buick century 4 tech 2.5l 4 cylinder engine).
01-16-2013 04:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Who sells pre-built vaporizers? new here
You should have good luck with that car. There is quite a long, ongoing thread on this subject. You can find it here: http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hydroca...ing-System .

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
01-16-2013 01:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rpatzer Offline

(01-16-2013 04:06 AM)shamil Wrote:  I'm new here. I've been interested in gas vapors for a long time. Figured i might as well go ahead and go for it. Then i found this place Smile

I've read up as much as i possibly could about the vaporizer mpg and the vaporizer gls from these forums. The vaporizer mpg appears to be the newer model. Are the people that make these still operational? Their site's a little funky... Does anybody else make vaporizers pre-built? $300 seems a little steep for the mpg or the gls, but they seem to get great props around here. Anyhow, i'm in the market for a vaporizer. Even if someone around here is selling one.

When in possession of one, i plan to beef it up with a dual narrowband EFIE (89 buick century 4 tech 2.5l 4 cylinder engine).

Go to Fuel Vapor Systems thread. I have the MPG which I paid $195 for. I need to install it.
01-16-2013 11:02 PM
shamil Offline

How'd you get it for $195? On their website the mpg and the gls go for $300 with web ordering. The mail order appeared to only save $25. If it was $195, i'd go ahead and order one.

Would like to figure this one out. I'm competent enough to hook it all up, test and tune it for functionality. Time to build is not what i have Sad

Build one if i must. Sure. Been reading the other thread. Skipped through most of it. However, on my day off, it definitely appeared to be chalk full of information that i will go page by page with next Smile
01-19-2013 01:25 AM
rpatzer Offline

(01-19-2013 01:25 AM)shamil Wrote:  How'd you get it for $195? On their website the mpg and the gls go for $300 with web ordering. The mail order appeared to only save $25. If it was $195, i'd go ahead and order one.

Would like to figure this one out. I'm competent enough to hook it all up, test and tune it for functionality. Time to build is not what i have Sad

Build one if i must. Sure. Been reading the other thread. Skipped through most of it. However, on my day off, it definitely appeared to be chalk full of information that i will go page by page with next Smile

Try- http://www.agsint.com

Inventory Reduction Sale
US Postal Money Order Only - Send $200.00 plus $20.00 Shipped in the USA (a $100.00 discount)
A Limited time only US Postal Money Order Only - Send $400.00 for two plus $40.00 shipped a $ 200.00 discount - in the USA
(Bank deposits) account deposits are acceptable credit cards not acceptable at this price
US Postal Money Order # ______________ Amount $_______.___
Payable and Mail to: AGS Vaporizer GLS
PO Box 6191
Riverton, Wyoming 82501
01-19-2013 08:16 AM
Thor Offline

To Shamil and rpatzer, you want to get the one at http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com website. My wife is buying another car and we'll be buying another of the MPG model they offer. I'll be trading off mine and buy another vehicle in either March or April. Many family members have had the similar success I've realized.
This MPG System really does work that they offer and I still recommend this to anyone willing to try one. We're seeing a consistent 35% to 39% increase in fuel economy. You can't argue with fact like that. This is my dad's car, wife's, son's car, my car, uncle and nephews.
Yes, they are expensive but, we got our money back through fuel economy. The mail order one for $200 special that you mentioned, I called them and they said that it will expire shortly. In case you want that? Here is the website http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm

Just thought I'd weigh in with this conversation.
Ok, my 2 cents worth is done now Smile
01-21-2013 02:53 PM
rpatzer Offline

Thor- what kind of cars are getting that kind of mileage? Did you use an EFFIE or the car computer?
01-21-2013 09:41 PM
Thor Offline

(01-21-2013 09:41 PM)rpatzer Wrote:  Thor- what kind of cars are getting that kind of mileage? Did you use an EFFIE or the car computer?

Two (2010) V6 and one (2011) V8 --- I also have a Jeep Cherokee V8 that picked up 7 mpg - from 18mpg to 25 mpg - sweet Big Grin
You definitely feel that
My Uncle wound up using an EFIE he bought from a friend, as he had trouble getting his to adjust. But once it did, he says his results are around 39% increase - didn't tell me the before and after. He's using his instant mileage and trip meter for his results. As he says their both very consistent and the gas pump proves them.
01-22-2013 09:38 AM
shamil Offline

(01-19-2013 08:16 AM)rpatzer Wrote:  Try- http://www.agsint.com

Inventory Reduction Sale
US Postal Money Order Only - Send $200.00 plus $20.00 Shipped in the USA (a $100.00 discount)
A Limited time only US Postal Money Order Only - Send $400.00 for two plus $40.00 shipped a $ 200.00 discount - in the USA
(Bank deposits) account deposits are acceptable credit cards not acceptable at this price
US Postal Money Order # ______________ Amount $_______.___
Payable and Mail to: AGS Vaporizer GLS
PO Box 6191
Riverton, Wyoming 82501
Well, i will fore go the sale (i will lose the offer i know). My finances aren't allowing for a $200 buy currently. Took a look at the mpg system and others comments. It's the newer model and can be hooked up a lot faster. I will save and get the vaporizer mpg later.
01-22-2013 02:56 PM
Verdfrepler Offline

Thank you informed me.

dubli
09-09-2014 05:16 AM