Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wich sytem should i take?
watermini Offline

Wich sytem should i take?
Hello,

my name is Daniel and im from Belgium. I´m looking for an HHO-sytem for my MG Rover ZR 160HP (1,8L VVC K-Serie engine). I´ve seen so many different systems on the internet (I built some by myself yet, Pantone on an tractor too) but I don´t know wich one I should take...

I´m looking ( I want to buy) for a complete system including all i need for a successfull installation on that engine. I´ve seen the kit from "hybrid conversions" on ebay, but is this good stuff, works their PWM good, has anybody some experience with their systems?

Could someone please consult me a little?

I´m sorry for my bad english,

Your watermini
11-13-2008 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tom1803 Offline

RE: Wich sytem should i take?
Stay away from Water4Gas design. Go with plates or I am using a system made wirh ss fender washers and black piastic pipe. I have seen a guy on E-Bay selling one. Mine is all home made.
11-13-2008 12:35 PM
watermini Offline

I now that the water4gas design with the wires is "§$$)?$"!!! I´m looking for a dry cell.like that one

does anybody have tried the cells and the electronic from "Hybrid Conversions" yet?

Or is there any better complete system on the market? And are there any installation problems (rover k-serie engine 1,8 VVC)?

Greets

Daniel
11-14-2008 11:21 AM
uberhho Offline

Why do you say stay away from Water4Gas, and go with plates? One major problem with plates is the amperage right? Because of the spacing between each individual cell?
11-20-2008 11:29 PM