Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wiring EFIE'S
electrichamster Offline

Wiring EFIE'S
Hi...

I was curious, as to how to connect the wires to the EFIE/Oxygen sensors. I have seen photos of the EFIE units and their connections. However, I am unsure as to how to connect all this together. In addition, I have noticed some vehicles using MAP sensors. Are these sensors a replacement of the standard oxygen sensors? If yes, does the ICIE get connected the same way as the oxygen sensors do? If it helps, I own a 1989 Ford Festiva. While I'm generally happy with the 38mpg it gets, I would like to receive a substantial increase in mpg, if possible.

I'm serious about installing these units, and am in the process of reading as much as I can, regarding hydrogen fuel.

Thanks a bunch!!

Greg
05-03-2010 04:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Wiring EFIE'S
First of all, I'm not sure what question you're asking. The way to hook up our EFIEs is in the directions. If you were to purchase an EFIE, you would likely want to get the Quad Digital EFIE Basic. The instructions to hook it up are here: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/doc/EfieIns...gital.html .

As for a MAF, it doesn't replace an oxygen sensor. Its just another sensor. The MAF sometimes needs to be adjusted as well as the oxygen sensors, and we made a device for doing that. But usually you just need the EFIE. I wouldn't worry about the MAF to start with. Usually a good HHO generator and the Quad EFIE will be all you need.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-03-2010 10:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply