Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xado!!! Protects your engine from Hydrogen embrittlement!!!
sierrah2ohybrid Offline

Xado!!! Protects your engine from Hydrogen embrittlement!!!
Check out Xado on the web or at our website http://www.sierrah2ohybrid.com
This stuff is incredible!!! It comes from Norway and will literally revitalize all of the metal mating parts in your engine by coating them with a Cermit coating that is amost as hard as a diamond!!! Over time the smaller hydrogen molecule will create methane pockets in the steel in your engine (hydrogen embrittlement) which will break it down and weaken it, however if you use a 100,000 mile treatment of Xado, you will never have to worry about it.
09-30-2008 09:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonnyBravo Offline

RE: Xado!!! Protects your engine from Hydrogen embrittlement!!!
Sorry, but this "Xado" product has been brought up here before and the general consensus is that it's a scam:

http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=1481

'94 Ford Explorer 4.0L - Fargo, ND
09-30-2008 12:32 PM
dw.carforums Offline

I purchased this product a few months ago in Australia and I have to say that it does everything that it said it does - my car runs better and I use less fuel.

My car is only 6 years old and the Xado petrol gels have had a very noticeable effect.

They have TUV and API certifications plus a HUGE number of endorsements from auto manufacturers.

Why would you not believe this?

For all of those people that doubt it - just try it and you won't look back. For all of those people that don't want to try it - it's your loss.
07-20-2010 02:39 AM
Ryanrpm Offline

Hydrogen embrittlement eh? This is a very real concern IF you are talking about welding with wet electrodes where metal fusion occurs....but embrittlement in a combustion chamber where hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and host of other elements are is ludicrous. Prove me wrong.

Instead of pushing a product, can you you give us a scientific study related to this issue in an engine?

Purchased! The AquaThrustPlus. Installed on my engine: Tundra 4.7L

[Image: f_emp3hbpw24tm_bcf4d7d.jpg] [Image: f_d32qa8uwm_b9baaff.jpg]

My next mods: Envalve, Vapor Assist.
07-21-2010 05:19 AM
Roland Jacques Offline

I have used and recorded a log when i used 2 different ceramic metal treatments, and they did work as described to a large degree.

Last weak I just dropped the oil pan on one of the engine treated over 9 months ago. I pulled the oil pump and inspected it. The gears looked like any other oil pump gears. But the shaft was smoother than normal. There was visible signs of where the shaft was grooved at one time, but it seemed to have a clear coat of "ceramic ? " coating it.

Also the Rod bearings seemed to be extra smooth like they where coated. The cylinder walls seemed the be much smoother than normal also (at least the lower section that i could see was)

I did find one bad thing that the ceramic treatment might have done. That was i had a good bit of sludge in the bottom of the pan. Not sure if the treatment was responsible for that.

All In all, it seems to work great for me. I'll be using the stuff on all my cars.

PS my compression on both vehicle went up after first treatment, but it went down a few weaks later. It is still a little higher than original compression.

For me it was money well spent but i dont think embrittlement is a issue for HHO boosting.
07-25-2010 09:06 PM
ZanderJay Offline

Brittleness is one of the major concerns we should focus into our car. Xado has been reviewed to be very good because it wraps like a diamond. But what I have been using for several years now is the Cermax. I am contented with its quality.

My seo
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 09:20 PM by ZanderJay.)
10-29-2010 03:33 AM
PeaxMumnheema Offline
PeaxMumnheemaHP

uggs for cheap
knitted uggs hold develop into ample promo a short while ago, for the reason that super stars such as Oprah hold outlined they all and explore their added benefits.
In all honesty, it'll be difficult to get one more classic tall uggs assortment in
uggs online outlet are a great way to stay fashionably warm, whether you're out in the elements or just relaxing at home.
Ugg Shoes and boots, UGG 5854 Classic Mini Boots , boots¡­What just how can we really infer from these kinds of thoughts? Good, I'll truly certainly believe that ambiance, safety, basic safety, design in addition to service whenever these kinds of dialect happen in mind. Moreover, just how can we really find out out these kinds of boots or UGG Kensington Boots 5678 in addition to boot styles from the company? Certainly, you can, that maker is actually Ugg. Ugg Shoe may possibly end up being that products you're truly in search of time-consuming to deliver staying power, safety in addition to design, almost all for any impossible to tell apart moment.
5. The soles of those toddler uggs sale are created from molded EVA which happens to be both light and adaptable.

uggs for cheap and cheap uggs uk
11-08-2011 10:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrisdibor Offline
Ceedee

Still on engine protection. I have not used Xado but something similar called Nano Energizer from Korea. It clearly makes a lot of difference in the performance of my car in terms of smoother sound, noticeable improvement in power but i have no real way to measure if it saves fuel as they claim. Maybe I will open up the engine to check it and perhaps make a fortune from selling it if it proves itself fully!!

Need to save fuel now....
12-14-2011 08:51 AM