Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yes!!!...improved FC now.... but....
ghahai ghato Offline

Yes!!!...improved FC now.... but....
Finally... I've manage to see some improvement on my FC...Big Grin

Previously removed all the mods - HHO, WIS and O2 extenders since sending it again for service... on the way home my FC jumped from usual 16.3km/l (hi-way) to 18.5km/l...Shocked but lasted for 100km which later was back to 16.3km/l...Hmm

Hmmm.... after several experiments this was what I discovered,
FC improved after I gave the system an O2 shock:- with the WIS (Water-Methanol Injection System) turned on at full blast for 30km I would then turn the Methanol off and just let the water run... the next 100km or 5 litre of fuel would yield better FC...Smile
So now, I'm getting better FC on average about 10 to 25%. Just a bit more work playing with the WIS...

Today I'm running on a new HHO cell which seperates the H2 and O2, O2 is out into the atmosphere and H2 goes into the WIS and into the manifold... Since my ECU reacts to O2, I just wanna see if this mod makes any dif...

Next mod would be the O2 extender and wrapping the O2 sensor like my hero Wulfram...hehehee

chiaoww..... good luck to everyone!!!
05-14-2008 09:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

RE: Yes!!!...improved FC now.... but....
Some say the oxygen is needed to provide good comustion, but I'm very curious to see what removing it does for you.

ghahai ghato Wrote:Finally... I've manage to see some improvement on my FC...Big Grin

Previously removed all the mods - HHO, WIS and O2 extenders since sending it again for service... on the way home my FC jumped from usual 16.3km/l (hi-way) to 18.5km/l...Shocked but lasted for 100km which later was back to 16.3km/l...Hmm

Hmmm.... after several experiments this was what I discovered,
FC improved after I gave the system an O2 shock:- with the WIS (Water-Methanol Injection System) turned on at full blast for 30km I would then turn the Methanol off and just let the water run... the next 100km or 5 litre of fuel would yield better FC...Smile
So now, I'm getting better FC on average about 10 to 25%. Just a bit more work playing with the WIS...

Today I'm running on a new HHO cell which seperates the H2 and O2, O2 is out into the atmosphere and H2 goes into the WIS and into the manifold... Since my ECU reacts to O2, I just wanna see if this mod makes any dif...

Next mod would be the O2 extender and wrapping the O2 sensor like my hero Wulfram...hehehee

chiaoww..... good luck to everyone!!!
05-15-2008 02:24 AM
ghahai ghato Offline

RE: Yes!!!...more improved FC
Yes.....Big Grin
My long trip last weekend gave an increased FC... from 16.3km/l to 19km/l from my H2 only gen. my first 30km was on full blast Water/methanol and the rest is just water and H2 only.

So i guess the H2 only thing works for my car... now I just need to improve on my cel to produce more H2 gas...Big Grin
05-21-2008 12:30 AM
colchiro Offline

g, make sure the increase isn't from recent seasonal fuel changes.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-21-2008 03:03 PM
ghahai ghato Offline

colchiro Wrote:g, make sure the increase isn't from recent seasonal fuel changes.

i don't think so...
i've never had this kinda FC ever since i got my car over 1 year ago... the best ever was 17.3km/l (single driver with no aircon)

Anyone knows how to build an o2 absorber? I want to make sure I strip away all the O2 from HHO cell before it goes into the manifold...
Currently I'm using a steel-wool filled bottle after the bubbler - the steel wool would rust as it absorb O2... not sure if this works effectively....Hmm

Thanx
05-23-2008 11:36 PM