Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are water for gas type sites for real?
sittingsilent Offline

are water for gas type sites for real?
Why do I keep coming across reports of 2, 3, or max 10 mpg milage increases when all these 'run your car on water' sites claim 40-50% savings. Where are the real stories? Anyone? Whats the realistic way to acheive that? Are we not aloud to discuss that here because this is a competitors forum, or is it ok to ask?

Finding it all a bit confusing- are there any real laymans solutions?
04-27-2008 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wulfram Offline
Hauptmann Hydro

RE: are water for gas type sites for real?
sittingsilent Wrote:Why do I keep coming across reports of 2, 3, or max 10 mpg milage increases when all these 'run your car on water' sites claim 40-50% savings. Where are the real stories? Anyone? Whats the realistic way to acheive that? Are we not aloud to discuss that here because this is a competitors forum, or is it ok to ask?

Finding it all a bit confusing- are there any real laymans solutions?

A noted fact is that results WILL vary greatly from factors including - materials used in gens, electrolyte mixes, the vehicle itself, and many many little things involved.
I can personally vouche that with several modifications, I managed to double my mileage using an HHO gen.

As for sites like water4gas.com , I detect alot of hype and snake-oil testimonies. I believe that such increases in MPG are possible (because I have personally acheived them), but for how many people are putting the hard work, study, and trial and error in this science to gain MPG - is most likely one big put on.

Do the research and try this out for yourself. It's moderately easy to build a good gen yourself and hook it up - so you won't be spending a fortune. As for effort, you'll get out of it what you put into it.
04-27-2008 04:48 PM
mike Offline

Welcome to the forum, Sittingsilent!

I'm the moderator here, and I can authoritatively say that folks on this forum can say whatever they like about any product by anyone, including mine. I personally don't push one HHO system over others because I've made my forum open to suppliers of systems and I don't want them to feel they can't send their guys here.

But the floor is open.

There are results of guys getting double or better mileage here, but I'm not sure how to find them. Most of the posts are from guys who are having trouble and are looking for help. I think you'll find that the silent majority have gotten good results without ever posting.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-27-2008 06:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sittingsilent Offline

I'll keep researching, I do want to beleive it. Appreciate the reply.
04-28-2008 08:41 AM