Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
browns gas or vapor
fixityourselfer Offline

browns gas or vapor
(98 volvo w/turbo)
To my understanding, if someone were to use an hho gen alone on a car, gains will be close to 0 cuz the car will continue to send the usual amount of fuel to the engine.
Once you lean out the mixture, you will begin to see gains, as you're covering distance with less injected fuel.
so the important part is the leaning out.

But if someone were to try to use an efie to lean out the mix w/o hho injection, the engine will overheat cuz of lack of adequate liquid(gas) and will/may burn up.
So the important part is to lean out, while preventing engine temp to go out of control, which we are doing by adding the hho gas. (correct?) (while the hho gas may be contributing some more power of its own when it burns too.) Can someone tell me WHY hho keeps the engine temp down? My guess is because just like the 100mpg vapor fueled engines ran cool cuz the vapor burns so quick, the hho injected engine will run cooler due to the flame speed quickened due to the mixed-in hho,thereby preventing the engine from burning up. CORRECT?? Or does hho keep the engine temp down in a different manner then the one i've just described...please fill me in.

I notice my car gains 2 mpg on humid days.

If the key to better mileage is leaning out while controlling engine temps, the addition of brown's gas should be similar to the addition of pond foggers....please see page 3 on the member's(dudi) plymouth http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Water-M...h+sundance
He managed to double his mileage with putting an efie at .385mv and controlling engine temps with the foggers. 11.5L/100km to 5.6L/100km.

please correct me if i'm making a mistake with any of the above info,exactly how come our engines don't overheat due to our efie's? how exactly does the brown's gas cool our engines?

2. If the above is correct, what would be the advantage of brown's gas over the ultrasonic fogger method? (both rob some electricity from the car's alternator)
am climbing the learning curve, and will appreciate all feedback. I like understanding exactly WHAT I'm doing before I go into a project. Thanks alot everyone
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2009 10:31 AM by fixityourselfer.)
05-25-2009 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
martinruf Offline

RE: browns gas or vapor
(05-25-2009 09:53 AM)fixityourselfer Wrote:  So the important part is to lean out, while preventing engine temp to go out of control, which we are doing by adding the hho gas. (correct?) (while the hho gas may be contributing some more power of its own when it burns too.)

Not correct.
It's the presence of HHO which change the burning of fuel. With the presence of HHO the burning is already cooler than without. It is not the force of HHO -- it is only the presence!

While HHO burns 3x times faster than Fuel, HHO helps with his heat to a better burning of fuel. After HHO is burnd it is fall back to liquide H2O which get vaporized of the heat and helps cooling.
It was longtime my working hypothesis.
But 0.5 liter HHO per minutes, while the engine needs 33.7 liter air/fuel per second -- that can't be the force of HHO.

Greeting from Switzerland
Martin

Ford C-Max 1.8i flexfuel (petrol)
Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
05-27-2009 07:27 AM
ptours99 Offline

(05-27-2009 07:27 AM)martinruf Wrote:  
(05-25-2009 09:53 AM)fixityourselfer Wrote:  So the important part is to lean out, while preventing engine temp to go out of control, which we are doing by adding the hho gas. (correct?) (while the hho gas may be contributing some more power of its own when it burns too.)

Not correct.
It's the presence of HHO which change the burning of fuel. With the presence of HHO the burning is already cooler than without. It is not the force of HHO -- it is only the presence!

While HHO burns 3x times faster than Fuel, HHO helps with his heat to a better burning of fuel. After HHO is burnd it is fall back to liquide H2O which get vaporized of the heat and helps cooling.
It was longtime my working hypothesis.
But 0.5 liter HHO per minutes, while the engine needs 33.7 liter air/fuel per second -- that can't be the force of HHO.

Greeting from Switzerland
Martin
somehow i don't see the part of 33 liters per second when you reach volumeteric efficientcy of an engine that is it's capacity which will only reach that capacity. a 2 liter reaches it at 2 litres.can't put 33 litres in a 5 litre motor.

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
05-31-2009 04:33 PM
martinruf Offline

(05-27-2009 07:27 AM)martinruf Wrote:  But 0.5 liter HHO per minutes, while the engine needs 33.7 liter air/fuel per second -- that can't be the force of HHO.
(05-31-2009 04:33 PM)ptours99 Wrote:  somehow i don't see the part of 33 liters per second when you reach volumeteric efficientcy of an engine that is it's capacity which will only reach that capacity. a 2 liter reaches it at 2 litres.can't put 33 litres in a 5 litre motor.

I have a 1.8i ccm/Liter car.
When I drive the 4 stroke make cycles (=RPM). Each two cycles needs one time the Engine size.

I found in the internet a spreadsheet to calulate:
I drive 80 km/h then I have 3200 RPM. With 3200 RPM / 2 * 1.8 Liter = 2880 Liter/minutes air and fuel.

If your cell make 0.5 - 5 Liter/minutes, this is nothing when you look at 2880 Liter/min.

Edit: 4 stroke need 2 cycles, calculation and xls fixed

Attached File(s)
.zip  Hydrogen required formula.zip (Size: 2.38 KB / Downloads: 35)

Ford C-Max 1.8i flexfuel (petrol)
Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2009 08:49 PM by martinruf.)
06-01-2009 04:17 AM