Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bubbler distance?
alscrimp Offline

bubbler distance?
I just built a new system with SS plates in one container and a bubbler in another. How far can you mount the bubbler away from the plate unit? I have a major constraint for area under the hood and cannot place these 2 side by side. The best that I can get is about 2 feet away from each other. Will this work? Thanks for a great forum.
10-19-2009 07:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: bubbler distance?
It frankly doesn't really matter. Just make sure your hose doesn't leak. In fact, a little distance will help cool the gas so that any water vapor has a chance to condense out.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-19-2009 03:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alscrimp Offline

Thanks for the info. Should I attach this bubbler output to the intake air or manifold vacuum?
The reason I ask this question is that as a former W4G user, I was utilizing both.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2009 01:56 AM by alscrimp.)
10-20-2009 01:51 AM
Smudge Offline

The question now that it's late fall is freezing.
If your bubbler is full of water, then your hydrolosys tank is getting pressurized. The bubbler itself could be filled with diesel fuel, but if the hose is going from the trunk (my planned install point) and has dips under your chassis where ice form on a 6 foot hose, the foam could freeze?

If you attach the bubbler output to the intake you don't have much vacuum.
The vacuum tap would help your electrolosys tank cool but also possibly cause more foaming (if you have foaming). I want to have a very small restricted vacuum hose and a "T" with a larger opening to the air cleaner when I install my present project onto my gasoline car.

(10-20-2009 01:51 AM)alscrimp Wrote:  Thanks for the info. Should I attach this bubbler output to the intake air or manifold vacuum?
The reason I ask this question is that as a former W4G user, I was utilizing both.
10-20-2009 11:29 AM
mike Offline

With a water4gas unit, you needed some vacuum to get the best performance (I think). But with a dry cell, for instance, you get plenty of gas flow, and you should run it into the air intake only.

I personally don't like putting HHO into the vacuum lines. It just doesn't sound like a good idea.

Visit Our Documents Page
10-21-2009 10:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bill Bailey Offline

I am running HHO into both intake manifold and air intake,have been for more than 12 months and have had no problems.Motor runs extremely well. Bill
10-24-2009 10:02 PM
houdini1953 Offline
HHO Learner

(10-24-2009 10:02 PM)Bill Bailey Wrote:  I am running HHO into both intake manifold and air intake,have been for more than 12 months and have had no problems.Motor runs extremely well. Bill

I am using a Water4gas generator but am reluctant to hook it up. I am quite new to this but have been studying it for about three months. I seems that on this site there is not much enthusiasm for Water4Gas so I am wondering if I should try something different?
11-02-2009 07:27 AM
mike Offline

I can't speak for others, but I can for myself. For once I'm an expert !! Smile

My first rig was a water4gas glass jar, with a coil of wire and baking soda. I got a 40% improvement in mileage, some of which was probably due to replacing my oxygen sensors. But still I got good gains. However, the problem with the glass jar system is that it takes a lot of maintenance to keep it going. You have to replace the electrolyte pretty regularly, or it stops producing. Replacing the electrolyte is time consuming, and so eventually I stopped getting gains due to lack of maintenance that system requires.

Now I use a dry cell system. I only have to add some water every few tankfuls, and it's very easy to do. The system just works, and really requires no maintenance at all. It produces way more HHO per amp. So, I would never use a glass jar system again.

But, the water4gas system is an excellent system for people to find out if the technology works. You can pay a small amount of $, build a system, install it and get gains in mileage. You can find out what HHO is about, how it works, and see for yourself the gains that can be gotten. Then, once you know that, you can go out and buy a $500 complete system with confidence, knowing that you'll get that money back in gas savings. And have a system that is pretty much "set it and forget it".

That's how I see the 2 types of system.

Visit Our Documents Page
11-02-2009 01:26 PM