Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bubbler fills up from generator
abe Offline

RE: bubbler fills up from generator
It would be my guess that you have your reserve higher than your cell.If so and your cell pumps directly to your bubblier.Gas will push electrolite out of your cell into your bubblier.One way to solve this is to run your cell back to your refill,and then from their to your bubblier.This way any electrolite goes back into your bubblier and recycle it.If your using distilled water and Robic your foaming is most likely cause your plates not being broke in good.The plates need to be broke in and cleaned well or contaminates will cause foaming.
07-26-2009 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hho boost now Offline

you will have to get your bubbler /resivor above your cell also placing the gas out line from the cell to the bubbler at least 2" above your water return line.using the water pressure to run the cell in the proper direction.cell design is also very important,as you expirement try for 1.75 to 2 lpm from 10 to 12 amps then increase your amps to the needed lpm.Depending on liter size of engine use 1 lpm per 2.3 liter engine size will give you the desired boost on diesels and 1 lpm per 1.9 liter engine size ,also go to 100%koh or naoh which can be ordered from a link on my site http://www.hhoboostnow.com
savin fuel
07-26-2009 07:33 PM
pdai11 Offline

(05-04-2009 12:29 PM)bill childs Wrote:  MY HHO Generator fluid level decreases as my bubbler fluid level increases after thirty minutes or hour of running. I have to drain the bubbler and add to the HHO generator. My milage hs increased 2 to 4 MPG since installation of the system. I think my AMP is about 10.

What is happening and how do you suggest I correct this frustrating problem.

Bill

I have the exact problem a few months ago and found the exact solution. When your engine is switched off, it sucks fluid from the reservoir bottle to the bubbler. After fitting a non return valve just before the bubbler, this problem has been solved. Be aware not to use aquarium check valve as they're crap, use aluminium ones used on diesel vehicles.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2009 06:19 AM by pdai11.)
10-30-2009 06:14 AM
Gary Offline

I can't believe you just put aluminum parts in an HHO system. Then suggested it to someone else! Shocked
10-30-2009 10:22 AM
Alttech Offline

pdai11 is correct. When the system is turned off, the water in the cell cools, contracts, and creates a vacuum which will pull the water from the reservoir into the bubbler. A simple fix is to add a vacuum check valve on the bubbler. (one end into the bubbler, the other end vents to the atmosphere) Make sure it's installed the right way. You can get the check valve at any auto parts store, and they are plastic, not aluminum!!

Bill
11-01-2009 03:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

There ya go. But the aluminum one would have been fun to watch!
11-01-2009 04:11 PM
davidnreba Offline

(05-08-2009 04:33 PM)Alttech Wrote:  OTOH, I have heard of people adding a little kerosene to the water to stop the foaming. I never tried this, but have heard that it works.

This may sound crazy, but I have been bubbling various gasses through gasoline, evaporating small amounts, and enrichening the gas. I have used propane and went from 33 mpg baseline to 39mpg average. I have a separator cell, and I feel comfortable bubbling the Hydrogen through the gasoline, but HHO scares me. If I add another bubbler with a non-flammable in it, that would work. Anyway, the enrichened gas also reduces oxygen at the sensor. Tested in a 92 Nissan Sentra, 1.6 litre, 5speed. This stuff about vaporizing gasoline is part of the solution, I am sure of it.
07-21-2012 11:26 AM