Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
check engine light
mike Offline

RE: check engine light
dpater47 Wrote:mike ,the sensor was replaced about 1 yr ago and it has less then 100k but i am thinking about replacing it again just for gp and re-try the efie.if it kicks the light again will you then replace it? and as i said before the only other thing i can do before i replace the sensor is to try another efie,i have no singles but i have 2 friends with 5 duals can i use just one side without a problem?thanks for the reply.

Sorry to be late on this reply, and it may not be needed now, but there's no problem using one side of a dual model, and leaving the other one disconnected.

Again, if you're suspicious on the Single unit, send it in. If it's bad in any way, I'll find out and will replace or refund at your choice. You never have to worry about whether I'll take care of it. That you can be sure of. All we have to establish is whether it is faulty or not.

As I said earlier, I suspect it is not, but if there's any doubt on this point, send it in. Be sure to tell me what symptoms have caused you to doubt it. You can print off the last page of this thread, for instance to remind me what it's being returned for. My address is:

FuelSaver-MPG
PO Box 181
Tolovana Park, OR 97145

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-30-2008 11:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dpater47 Offline

mike Wrote:
dpater47 Wrote:mike ,the sensor was replaced about 1 yr ago and it has less then 100k but i am thinking about replacing it again just for gp and re-try the efie.if it kicks the light again will you then replace it? and as i said before the only other thing i can do before i replace the sensor is to try another efie,i have no singles but i have 2 friends with 5 duals can i use just one side without a problem?thanks for the reply.

Sorry to be late on this reply, and it may not be needed now, but there's no problem using one side of a dual model, and leaving the other one disconnected.

Again, if you're suspicious on the Single unit, send it in. If it's bad in any way, I'll find out and will replace or refund at your choice. You never have to worry about whether I'll take care of it. That you can be sure of. All we have to establish is whether it is faulty or not.

As I said earlier, I suspect it is not, but if there's any doubt on this point, send it in. Be sure to tell me what symptoms have caused you to doubt it. You can print off the last page of this thread, for instance to remind me what it's being returned for. My address is:

FuelSaver-MPG
PO Box 181
Tolovana Park, OR 97145
your right mike,it's not needed as i said in my other reply.the sensor failed at the same time i put the efie on (murphy's law}.it now seems to be working fine now,no more light.thanks to everyone for their help and thanks to mike for the replys.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2008 03:03 AM by dpater47.)
07-01-2008 03:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HerronPerformance Offline

I know in what I mess around with the O2s are delicate things and if not handled correctly they will not last long and even when you do it all right they still can be finicky.

http://www.herronperformance.com
07-01-2008 03:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply