Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
chlorine cells
abe Offline

chlorine cells
The HHO cells are a lot like the ones used in salt water pools.Has anyone here made one and where can I find plans for one.
11-05-2012 04:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: chlorine cells
Just google "hho cell plans", or "hydrogen generator plans", or something like that. You'll get plenty of hits.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-07-2012 09:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abe Offline

(11-07-2012 09:16 AM)mike Wrote:  Just google "hho cell plans", or "hydrogen generator plans", or something like that. You'll get plenty of hits.

Yea, I did that. Just wondering if anyone here had made one
11-07-2012 04:33 PM
hhagen_1 Offline

I've made 3 so far. the first was the 2 plate wat I found on here by the 89 MPG in the results forum worked well just got hot as hell. Then did 4 plates in a mason jar both with baking soda no flow with the second one.
I now have a 7 plate with pos and ground on the ends in a dry cell with a finished inside of 4.5" by 4.5" with the flow hole at 1/4" and alternating on the top and bottom of hte plates. I now use sodium hydroxide with 2 table spoons to a quart of distilled water and get 1/2 liter a minute flow.
These guys on this site are very helpful and know what they are talking about.
I have a few posts on here the plate I'm using are 304 SS with neoprine gasket materal 1/8" thick. I used a hand grinder with a cut off wheel to cut the plates to 6" sqaured and the out side is high temp poly I found on amazon dot com used what MIke told me to. I draw about 7 to 10 amps.
12-29-2012 09:49 PM