Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dodge 5.7 hemi
ptopher12 Offline

dodge 5.7 hemi
anyone has an hho generater installed on a dodge hemi 5.7. if so where did you put the generato and what type of generater?
07-20-2008 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
catalogbiz Offline

RE: dodge 5.7 hemi
Yes, I have a 300C with a 5.7 HEMI. I installed this product, http://hydranox5000.com, and have not had any improvement yet, but am still tweaking.
07-21-2008 03:48 AM
ptopher12 Offline

catalogbiz Wrote:Yes, I have a 300C with a 5.7 HEMI. I installed this product, http://hydranox5000.com, and have not had any improvement yet, but am still tweaking.
how did you here about this company? do you know how safe they are?
07-21-2008 05:38 AM
CitatioN10 Offline

I sent you a PM about the one I just bought , I got 9 MPG increase right off the bat . this is with no EFIE or PWM . 10 amps .
07-21-2008 01:28 PM
catalogbiz Offline

ptopher12 Wrote:
catalogbiz Wrote:Yes, I have a 300C with a 5.7 HEMI. I installed this product, http://hydranox5000.com, and have not had any improvement yet, but am still tweaking.

I learned of them on this forum. Again, so far I have not had any positive results. It may be that I need a double sized unit for my size engine, or it just may be that the Hydronox 5000 method of only supplementing hydrogen and not HHO doesn't work as well. I'm someone who does a ton of driving and could easily justify paying a premium for a commercial unit, based on fuel savings over a year, if it really produces. I'm not a hobbyist and would prefer to spend my free time on the golf course or in a hockey rink, not experimenting with different plates and electrolytes. I am eagerly awaiting the next review of the Hyrdro 4000 unit at wptv.com, as at this point I have little hope of succeeding with the Hydronox and don’t want to through good money after bad on a double sized unit. I would also consider the punchhho.com unit Mike recommends if they can custom build one that will fit under my hood.
07-21-2008 03:01 PM
colchiro Offline

With a Hemi, I'd think you'd need at least 2 units.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
08-30-2008 05:46 AM
hygear Offline

catalogbiz Wrote:
ptopher12 Wrote:

I learned of them on this forum. Again, so far I have not had any positive results. It may be that I need a double sized unit for my size engine, or it just may be that the Hydronox 5000 method of only supplementing hydrogen and not HHO doesn't work as well. I'm someone who does a ton of driving and could easily justify paying a premium for a commercial unit, based on fuel savings over a year, if it really produces. I'm not a hobbyist and would prefer to spend my free time on the golf course or in a hockey rink, not experimenting with different plates and electrolytes. I am eagerly awaiting the next review of the Hyrdro 4000 unit at wptv.com, as at this point I have little hope of succeeding with the Hydronox and don’t want to through good money after bad on a double sized unit. I would also consider the punchhho.com unit Mike recommends if they can custom build one that will fit under my hood.
Acually there's plenty of room behind your front bumper,that's where
mine is located on my Dodge Ram Hemi.I also had room for the gravity feed resivoir and steam trap too!
Also if you rather spend your time golfing or at the hockey rink rather than building your own you can look on HYDROGENBOOSTNOW.COM they have cells they CLAIM to have 5 to 6 LPM generators to run large V8's for around $1000.00,but I don't know anyone that's dealt with them.So I have no proof of their claims nor results.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab 4x4 5.7 hemi
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 02:47 AM by hygear.)
08-30-2008 09:03 AM
DougClean Offline

Hi, This is Doug from hydrogenboostnow.com
Just want to correct the statement above...We have high voltage HHO boosters that make 3-4 LPM If you want to make 6-8 LPM you will need to buy 2 boosters.
We also have a full line of PWM's that work great for hydrogen boosting and of coarse all of the EFIE's that are available on this web site because they are the best.....Thanks Mike.
Keep on boosting everybody.
........................... Doug HBN ..............................
03-02-2009 04:21 AM