Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eagle efie help
not the man Offline

eagle efie help
Hi, can somebody help me with my eagle efie i'm trying to make? I posted earlier, but for some reason my post got deleted. I'm in the testing portion of the document and can't seem to replicate the results. currently I have the test voltage wired to the same car battery the circuit is running on with the positive lead of the test voltage to the input and a single wire to ground. I'm not getting any lighting of the led unless the test voltage ground is removed. So, is there anyone that has had success with the eagle efie project that can help me, and or least let me know if they did anything differently from what is instructed in the document? Thanks
09-01-2008 04:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: eagle efie help
Is this your missing post? http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php...5#pid14305

Considering how most of us don't have much for electronics experience and those that do, probably haven't built an efie, let alone an Eagle efie, I'm guessing you're not going to get boatloads of help from this forum.

Your best bet would be to find someone locally who can look at your board.

Most problems come from solder shorting an adjacent trace, components in the wrong places, bad solder joints, etc. Sometimes it helps to have someone else look over your instructions to see if you did it properly.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
09-01-2008 04:26 PM
mike Offline

The plans from Eagle-research work. You'll just need to find your error. But they work exactly as written. After you get it working you can possibly improve it a bit by checking out http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/doc/Advance...esign.html - But I don't recommend even reading that doc until you debug your current circuit.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2009 10:41 AM by mike.)
09-02-2008 01:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dd016857 Offline

Hello
I too wish to purchase the plans, cct diagram for the eagle efie, do these ccts use any form of audio transformer?
I live in the UK and sourcing these transformers is like chicken teeth.
Hopefully these ccts do not use tranformers so hopefully I can order and build one
11-01-2008 04:11 AM
colchiro Offline

The ZFF plans are free: http://www.alt-nrg.org

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-01-2008 07:03 AM
mike Offline

They all use transformers. But you can get them from DigiKey. The Eagle plans can use the G508 transformer. Just search that part number at DigiKey. I think they cost $4-5, plus shipping.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-03-2008 03:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
watsen Offline

Tadeka air intake
Hello,
Disclaimer Some product ERZ industries LLC sell are strictly for off-road use only please check you local DMV or motor vehicle department for regulations. ERZ industries LLC and the manufautuer are not responsible for any miss use of their product.

http://www.rsaperformance.com/takeda-air...stems.html
09-10-2011 08:14 AM