Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gas4free is a scam***
bikerted Offline

Wink gas4free is a scam***
Has anyone tried the gas4free hho generator? I built the complete unit & when I connect to my battery, the electrolite burns up/turns dark brown in about 45 seconds! Also there is a very high draw on the alternator/rpms drop. And the pos & neg terminals get red hot, have to disconnect imediatley. Other than that, I get hho the hole 45 seconds. Also I can only get 77 pages of book 2, which dont help at all! Tried tech support 3 times now W/no results. Mad
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2008 08:07 PM by bikerted.)
10-10-2008 06:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: gas4free is a scam***
It sounds like you're using WAY to much electrolyte. Cut it way way way down. You have to adjust electrolyte until your system doesn't get the run-away heat and amperage.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-11-2008 12:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rudagray Offline
Collaboration is the Key to Success!

bikerted Wrote:Has anyone tried the gas4free hho generator? I built the complete unit & when I connect to my battery, the electrolite burns up/turns dark brown in about 45 seconds! Also there is a very high draw on the alternator/rpms drop. And the pos & neg terminals get red hot, have to disconnect imediatley. Other than that, I get hho the hole 45 seconds. Also I can only get 77 pages of book 2, which dont help at all! Tried tech support 3 times now W/no results. Mad

Are you running multiple cells in parallel, where you should be running them in series? The Electrolyte seems to be too high as mentioned, but if you have multiple cells(generators) in series they require higher concentrations because of the reduced voltage within each cell...there will also be less heating and Amp draw.

Always remember there is a fine line between genius and insanity, so don't cross it.
Wile E. Coyote never learned and he was a SUPER GENIUS! Roadrunner made him insane.
If all great minds thought alike, we'd get nowhere, the differences can make us all prosper.
10-13-2008 10:50 AM
bargaincrusader Offline

Has anyone gotten results with this unit gas4free.com? I also do not get any replies to email support as promised. I am ready to do a chargeback. Even one of the vendors (the carbonate) listed to buy materials will not sell the materials to me or any other material they sell if you mention gas4free website. There must be a major issue for a company to turn away business. And the stainless steel plates do not list correct size, and width in the instructions, and cannot get email response as of yet. Any one have results with these people?
10-13-2008 10:16 PM
Gary Offline

Surely he's getting his gas for free. Using your money!
10-14-2008 02:15 AM
richardb200373 Offline

Bikerted, gas4free is a major scam! Same results here, but I had a fire in my cell and it about blew in my face! You will have to send an email to clickbank, another bunch of scam artists (notice how they have no phone number to contact them) . I had to send a "threatening email" to get a refund, still not sure if I got it, need to check my statement. Anyway, had to tell them I was going to contact the attorney general and other authorities and report them and gas4free if it was not resolved in 48 hours. I got an email in about 30 minutes saying they were going to refund. If I were you, I would just consider your materials and tools a loss and start on something else, preferably a dry cell. After reading on other forums for about 3 months now, about 3 + hours a day, I think dry cell is the way to go, I think more production and less heat problems being that the water circulates it self all the time. Hope this helps.
10-14-2008 05:23 PM
bikerted Offline

Gary Wrote:Surely he's getting his gas for free. Using your money!

I found out, G4F is a scam, from numerous people in this forum,not to mention 4 myself. When I bought it, built it, & tried it W/their recomended solution mix, Theres no way hundreds of people are using it. The cell Needs to be adjusted to reflect a +N-N+N-N+N- for the 11 plates, then do not use G4F solution mix, the salt in any amount will short out the plates, & turn brown, or blow fuses. A member in the forum sugested a mix of 1/2 TSP baking soda,2 TSP Hydrogen Peroxide to 500 ML Dis water then add 1/2 TSP vinegar & shake. I did both of these & I actually was able to produce HHo for 7 minutes before blowing a 30 amp fuse. This is the best I have done, after 6 or7 tries. Im still trying and will make adjustments, I will not give up! However go to clickbank.com and get a refund like me & everyone else. I believe this system can work, but needs alot of tweaking to get it to work.
10-14-2008 05:59 PM
wamoe Offline

Do you have any more results from testing. I just got the same results that you did. Thanks
10-25-2008 02:54 PM
Gary Offline

Can you wire it +NNNN-NNNN+?
10-25-2008 05:26 PM
mike Offline

You'll probably have better luck with KOH. But use small amounts, less than the baking soda you used. If the breaker blows, you'll have to thin it out until the breaker is able to hold. If the breaker holds, but no gas is being produced, you'll need to add some. The best thing to do is to use an ammeter (amp meter), and measure your amperage. Go for about 20 to 25 amps, unless the directions say to run at a different amperage. Note, that you will likely find that the amperage goes up as the electrolyzer gets warm, so you may find you have to start at a lower amount of amperage.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-31-2008 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply