Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gas4free is a scam***
Bill Bailey Offline

RE: gas4free is a scam***
I have used gas4free for about a year and have had no problems,I use a mix of about 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda and de-mineralised water,this makes plenty of gas and draws about 5 amps.I have cleaned the generator once,hope this helps,Bill Bailey
09-14-2009 06:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
diablo8109 Offline

Hello
I have tried just about all of the wet cells that there are out there. The porblem with most of the cells is they use way to many amps gointo thermal run away. The wet cellswork great and cost less to build then dry cells and take on less space. The dry cells also work great and produce good HHO also. The only problem with the dry cell can be space and price to make.
If you are to use a wet cell I would try to use one with wire. I had used ones with rods and plates and wire is the best for output verse amps. Also make sure that you use high quality wiring and hardware. Also make sure that you use a relay so you can make the cell wiring it own independent system. This will help with the issue of amps and over loading your alternator. As far as getting tech help this board is great. You can also try other sellers of HHO system and maybe they will help you even if you did not buy there system. http://www.cuttingedgewater4gas.com is a good place to get help even if you did not buy there system. They also have good wet cell for a good price. Fuel-saver is a the best place to get enhancers and greentech is a great place for wet cells. I hope this will help with the issue some people are having. Just be carefull there are alot of scams out there and ask around before buying and ask for help before you buy. If they will not help you before you buy they for sure will not help you after you buy from them.

Larry
Cutting Edge Water4Gas
09-28-2009 01:03 PM
Gary Offline

Man, what planet are you living on? Shocked Most dry cells are the size of a large sandwich compared to your fat thermos bottle wet cells. And they generally run at 100-115 degrees F. compared to the often ranaway bricks.
I really am thinking you're invested in selling those things, because what you say is just not true, as most of us know. The voltage losses in a wet cell are infamous as the cause for less production and heat.
09-28-2009 06:56 PM
diablo8109 Offline

To Gary
Like I said the proplem with wet cells is the issue with heat. The issue with the wet cell is people use to much baking soda or what ever they decide to use in there cells. The issue is with more heat comes for amps and then you loss more power to the cell and they over heat. If the wet cell is built using high quility mertial and you do not use rods or plates you can control the cell. One of the good things about a wet cell is that everything is in one cell. The only thing that you have to worry about is the wiring and the relay. As compared to a dry cell you have to find a place for the water and then a place for the cell. The wet cell does have one more thing going for it. In the winter a dry cell needs to use some thing to keep the water from freezing so it will get to the cell. Just about anything that you add to your cell or water to keep it from freezing takes away from the porduction. There are exact percents on the internet about that. In a wet cell you do not need to add anything to the water to keep it from freezing. The cell will freeze and then when you turn on your vehicle and your cell heat up from the current the cell will make hydrogen. Also in the winter a wet cell will produce HHO in about 2-5 min. and be fully melted in about 10-15 min. I know this because it is very cold were I live in the winter. Like I said before Gary I have used and been using HHO on my vehicles for around 4 years. I have used HHO before most people even thought of it. I like I said both have good points and bad. Also one more thing about a dry cell is the cost to build or to purchase. They cost at least twice as much as a wet cell. Wet cells get a bad deal because there were so many poeple tyring to make a quick buck. When the gas prices got so high and then main stream got interrested in HHO. So people built cells out of junk and then sold them to people who thought that they were getting some thing good. So the cells they got over heat and used way to many amps. A cells that needs to use anything more then 20 amps to produce a good amount of high quality HHO is using to many amps. There are wet cells out there that only use 5 amps to make good high quality HHO per cell. That is great for larger engines seeing that they need more HHO they samer engines do. The web sites that I listed are good and I listed a sites that sells wet cells and one that cells dry cells. The site I listed have good people working there and are in it for more then just the money. They have good tech support and good products and stand behind them. unlike a lot of other companys selling HHO equipment weather they are wet or dry cells. Also just to let you know Gary I have a wet cell installed on one of my vechiles and one dry cell. The wet cell has four cells and each produce about 1.75 of HHo per cell and uses 17.5 amps during max operation and 124 degrees f. My dry cell has to cells and put out 1.80 of HHO per cell and usse 28.9 amps during max operation and run at 123 degrees f. The space that the wet cell takes up is 2" more then the dry cells with the water cell included. That is the negitive of the wet cell yes. The negitve of the dry cell is it is using 28.8 amps. Like is said good point and bad ones with each system type. So I guess the world that I am living in for the last 4 year since I start to use and work with HHO is the real one.

Larry
Cutting Edge Water4Gas
09-29-2009 12:53 PM
Gary Offline

(09-29-2009 12:53 PM)diablo8109 Wrote:  To Gary
If the wet cell is built using high quility mertial and you do not use rods or plates you can control the cell.
The problem being you HAVE to control the cell; we don't.
One of the good things about a wet cell is that everything is in one cell.
You could see it that way, conceded.
As compared to a dry cell you have to find a place for the water and then a place for the cell.
Two smaller units that will fit under any small car's hood: an advantage.
In a wet cell you do not need to add anything to the water to keep it from freezing. The cell will freeze and then when you turn on your vehicle and your cell heat up from the current the cell will make hydrogen. Also in the winter a wet cell will produce HHO in about 2-5 min. and be fully melted in about 10-15 min.
Much improved from the 2 hrs. to melt down on Utube experiments.
Also one more thing about a dry cell is the cost to build or to purchase. They cost at least twice as much as a wet cell.
Most of my folks are building their own, very cheaply, worth the price.
Wet cells get a bad deal because there were so many poeple tyring to make a quick buck. When the gas prices got so high and then main stream got interrested in HHO. So people built cells out of junk and then sold them to people who thought that they were getting some thing good. So the cells they got over heat and used way to many amps.
Isn't that a SNOT??? And they'll be back with something else.
A cells that needs to use anything more then 20 amps to produce a good amount of high quality HHO is using to many amps. There are wet cells out there that only use 5 amps to make good high quality HHO per cell.
A 4N2 dry cell 6x6 plates will get 1L/min @ 10 amps at 90 degrees. Beat that.
Also just to let you know Gary I have a wet cell installed on one of my vechiles and one dry cell. The wet cell has four cells and each produce about 1.75 of HHo per cell and uses 17.5 amps during max operation and 124 degrees f. My dry cell has to cells and put out 1.80 of HHO per cell and usse 28.9 amps during max operation and run at 123 degrees f. The space that the wet cell takes up is 2" more then the dry cells with the water cell included. That is the negitive of the wet cell yes. The negitve of the dry cell is it is using 28.8 amps. Like is said good point and bad ones with each system type.
Something is wrong there then. I don't want anything over 110 since it softens all the connections (hoses) and causes leaks, IME. My cell can make about 2L/min @ 22amps with less heat, and it's totally homemade, including plates..
So I guess the world that I am living in for the last 4 year since I start to use and work with HHO is the real one.
sorry for the insult, but you sounded like a clueless noob to me (until now).
The freezing problem isn't bad here in Georgia, but I have one unit in the trunk of the car, and the truck unit hasn't frozen yet with a bit of alcohol. It produces well enough in low amp mode to not run an EFIE and get gains.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2009 02:53 PM by Gary.)
09-29-2009 02:47 PM
diablo8109 Offline

Hello
Gary Like i said there are good things and bad things about both. As far as 110 degrees softens connectors. like i said use good stuff to build our cell and use good stuff to install. instead of using cheep vacuum hose use low pressure fuel hose. That hose is good up to 160 degrees and if you get good fuel hose it can go higher and never be affected for the life of the cell. Also use brass connector and ties. Or you can use high quality pluming connectors and ties. Also use good wiring and splices and relay to install your system. That is a must seeing that the dry cells use more amps to produce HHO per cell. A good wet cell not using rods or plates only need 3-5 amps to produce a good 1.5 to 1.7 flow of HHO and the single cells gets to about 105-110 degress. But like I said you have to use good stuff to make the cells and know how much backing soda in each cell. The more baking soda you use the higher the amps. The amps is what makes the heat and then with higher heat comes more amps. I know it is good to be in a warm place to use the dry cells and the videos on youtub are so incorrect it is not funny. the cells were poorly built and wired all wrong. I have taken a wet cell that was frozen for 10 hrs in a deep freezer and connect it to a vehicle 12 volt battery and nothing else and got 1.0 of HHO in 2.5 mins. The cell produce 1.9 HHO in 6.5 mins. I wish it was better because I do not drive far to work about 20 mins. so the cells only produce full HHO for about 10 min or so for me in the winter. I have tried to add all kinds of things to the cells and it really never helped much. when it gets to -10f then the wind chill it will just freeze.

DO not get me wrong I like dry cells and I like wet cells. For me wet cells are the way to go. but you know what they say there is more then one way to the beach. The main thing is to keep the HHO business at a high standard and the people selling the products and the support also should keep there word.

The people at gas4free are the ones who are making it hard for the people who are doing good and stand behind there products.

I wish you the best of luck with your cells and keep getting the word out. The price of gas is going to go up again and god knows we sure need to help the "o" zone as much as we can.

Larry

Larry
Cutting Edge Water4Gas
09-29-2009 06:58 PM
Gary Offline

Perhaps you're right, but as far as I've seen, even folks in our research group haven't seen wet cells produce that much thus far, especially with wire. However, sealed series wet cells can do equal to a dry cell.
As far as using baking soda...does that not produce a poisonous gas under electrolysis and has it not been eliminated as an electrolyte? (carbon monoxide as I recall) The only problem with using KOH or NaOH is that you cannot use brass or any ferrous metals in the build.

Another trick for freezing is to leave a charger attached to the unit overnight at a couple amps and the hose disconnected from the engine to keep it from freezing, but of course you'll have to hook it back up in the morning.
09-30-2009 03:09 AM
diablo8109 Offline

Thanks for the info. All HHO generator make the same byproduct. The wet cells it is just easier to see and needs to be cleaned more. People needed to be careful when cleaning and disposing of the cells and the stuff used to clean the cells. The byporduct can ne very toxic over a period of time if it gets on your skin.

It you use KOH or NaOH try to use high quality teflon fitting and ties.

Yes the heater thing kind of works but when it gets really cold out you will have a low battery when you get up. It is just one of of thing you learn to deal with. Smile Smile

Larry
Cutting Edge Water4Gas
09-30-2009 05:15 AM
Gary Offline

Why would your battery be low? I said use a charger. Of course, this uses home energy and negates your fuel cost gains anyway. Soon, we should have several other options for FE besides using HHO, but more tests have to be done in order that we do not lead people down the wrong roads, such as getting better mileage but producing NOx gasses or something.
09-30-2009 05:57 AM
indiadonation Offline

I think gas4free is not a scam, I have been using this and have never encounter any problems so far...I'll post the result later...

The India handicraft product available to you by donation. Make a donation and receive the gift of your choice.
08-05-2011 12:50 AM