Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gas4free is a scam***
amos33 Offline

RE: gas4free is a scam***
(09-29-2009 06:58 PM)diablo8109 Wrote:  Hello
Gary Like i said there are good things and bad things about both. As far as 110 degrees softens connectors. like i said use good stuff to build our cell and use good stuff to install. instead of using cheep vacuum hose use low pressure fuel hose. That hose is good up to 160 degrees and if you get good fuel hose it can go higher and never be affected for the life of the cell. Also use brass connector and ties. Or you can use high quality pluming connectors and ties. Also use good wiring and splices and relay to install your system. That is a must seeing that the dry cells use more amps to produce HHO per cell. A good wet cell not using rods or plates only need 3-5 amps to produce a good 1.5 to 1.7 flow of HHO and the single cells gets to about 105-110 degress. But like I said you have to use good stuff to make the cells and know how much backing soda in each cell. The more baking soda you use the higher the amps. The amps is what makes the heat and then with higher heat comes more amps. I know it is good to be in a warm place to use the dry cells and the videos on youtub are so incorrect it is not funny. the cells were poorly built and wired all wrong. I have taken a wet cell that was frozen for 10 hrs in a deep freezer and connect it to a vehicle 12 volt battery and nothing else and got 1.0 of HHO in 2.5 mins. The cell produce 1.9 HHO in 6.5 mins. I wish it was better because I do not drive far to work about 20 mins. so the cells only produce full HHO for about 10 min or so for me in the winter. I have tried to add all kinds of things to the cells and it really never helped much. when it gets to -10f then the wind chill it will just freeze.

DO not get me wrong I like dry cells and I like wet cells. For me wet cells are the way to go. but you know what they say there is more then one way to the beach. The main thing is to keep the HHO business at a high standard and the people selling the products and the support also should keep there word.

The people at gas4free are the ones who are making it hard for the people who are doing good and stand behind there products.

I wish you the best of luck with your cells and keep getting the word out. The price of gas is going to go up again and god knows we sure need to help the "o" zone as much as we can.

Larry

Hi Larry,

Just wanted to comment on something you said about 'the amps make the heat and with higher amps come more heat'.

It's the volts that make the heat, the amps make the gas. So you want less volts and more amps to produce more gas.

Let me give an analogy if I may. If you look at an electric motor that runs on 12VDC you may discover that as the volts stay constant and the amps go up the faster the motor turns? Maybe that is a bad analogy.

Also, never use baking soda as an electrolyte, get some KOH or NaOH.

Pardon the interruption as I am a newbi to HHO.

I am a Christian
08-05-2011 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

Interesting note from some dealers in HHO products: Google has now banned sales under any keywords like W4G, water car, HHO, and so forth, thanx most likely to all the scammer scumbutts out there who've given it a bad name.
So if you planned on advertising on the Goog, forget it.
08-06-2011 05:18 AM
danek Offline

(08-06-2011 05:18 AM)Gary Wrote:  Interesting note from some dealers in HHO products: Google has now banned sales under any keywords like W4G, water car, HHO, and so forth, thanx most likely to all the scammer scumbutts out there who've given it a bad name.
So if you planned on advertising on the Goog, forget it.
How do I prove the new tests? 6.7A-13.4V--1LPM/50sec? -And where that evidence?
08-09-2011 12:07 PM