Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gas4free kit
mikfaf Offline

gas4free kit
:(Has anyone had any positive results putting together and using a gas4free kit? I personally think they are junk. I have yet to get this thing to work properly.I requested some support and did not even get a response. Also in the plans i purchased, some of the procedures they put in didn't even work.
I found some info on ebay titled hydrogen generator economy device scams and they are saying to save your money most of these things do not work.
I surley feel that i got taken from these guys. If anyone has a good thing to say about this sorry company please let me know.
04-05-2009 03:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stacka Offline

RE: gas4free kit
Mate, my best advice to you regarding the gas4free unit is pull the more expensive items off the box and toss it in the bin. It simply does not and cannot work unless you want to build a boiling water unit. I to bought the plans of this mob quite a while ago now, wouldnt work and never did, actually i tell a lie, it produced a small amount of gas for 10 minutes at the most then started boiling. There support is non existant also. Request your money back now.As far as these divices being scams, well NO they are not all scams and yes it does work and yes it can save you money unless you keep purchasing from these scamers. My advice to you is, do your research, there are plenty of good sites and people happy to help without charging you money. Look on utube and Google Browns gas, you will find plenty of good stuff. I have now built my own producers using different methods from a mixture of people and sites and it is working very well. also dont believe that you are going to imediatly double your fuel efficency. these figures are grossly inflated .

Cheers
Have fun
04-05-2009 07:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply