Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
gas4free scam or good?
stevie g Offline

RE: gas4free scam or good?
I am looking to try this despite all of the negative reviews, but I am hesitant to spend almost $100 for the manuals. Is anyone interested in selling me their manuals at a reduced cost?

Thanks,
Steve
07-14-2009 02:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abe Offline

(07-14-2009 02:42 PM)stevie g Wrote:  I am looking to try this despite all of the negative reviews, but I am hesitant to spend almost $100 for the manuals. Is anyone interested in selling me their manuals at a reduced cost?

Thanks,
Steve

There are a lot of plans out there for free. Why would you want to buy these plans. Something smells funny.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2009 05:06 PM by abe.)
07-14-2009 05:05 PM
stevie g Offline

(07-14-2009 05:05 PM)abe Wrote:  
(07-14-2009 02:42 PM)stevie g Wrote:  I am looking to try this despite all of the negative reviews, but I am hesitant to spend almost $100 for the manuals. Is anyone interested in selling me their manuals at a reduced cost?

Thanks,
Steve

There are a lot of plans out there for free. Why would you want to buy these plans. Something smells funny.

Nothing funny going on. Why does wanting to buy a manual from someone smell funny? I just haven't been able to find a well written manual that's also written in plain English. Many of them also require in depth electrical wiring changes while this seems rather simple. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of a free one (that's simple) or even this one that's online somewhere.

Thanks,
Steve
07-15-2009 09:20 AM
bsmart Offline

Like jnickless stated in his post on ACETONE..............it doesn't yield the same result for every vehicle using it. Some vehicles respond better to the addition of acetone than others.
The ONLY way to know what it will do for YOUR vehicle is to try it. And yes, use only 100% Acetone. You can usually get in the paint products section of stores like KMart, Wal-Mart, etc.
07-15-2009 09:46 AM
abe Offline

(07-15-2009 09:20 AM)stevie g Wrote:  
(07-14-2009 05:05 PM)abe Wrote:  

Thanks,
Steve

Nothing funny going on. Why does wanting to buy a manual from someone smell funny? I just haven't been able to find a well written manual that's also written in plain English. Many of them also require in depth electrical wiring changes while this seems rather simple. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of a free one (that's simple) or even this one that's online somewhere.

Thanks,
Steve

Because your are asking for someone over the Internet to do something that is illegal.When buying the plans you have to agree not to resale them. Doing so I belive would be wrong. I built that cell a long time ago and like others have stated it wasn't worth my time.I still have some of the BURNT parts around to remind me to buy crap over the Internet.Ask question before you buy. Check out "BB smack" gen IV cell I think you'll like it.You can buy it from him for less than the cost of the other plans or you can get his plans for free. Some people like to be helpful others like to make money. Smack a honestly nice person. Check it out at http://www.smacksboosters.110mb.com/ or you can google BB Smacks gen IV good luck
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2009 05:19 PM by abe.)
07-15-2009 05:16 PM
martinruf Offline

(07-14-2009 02:42 PM)stevie g Wrote:  but I am hesitant to spend almost $100 for the manuals. Is anyone interested in selling me their manuals at a reduced cost?

I bought the cheapest manual to see how it works. But I never really used.

I have my own cell design based on http://www.myonlinead.biz/VICTOR_Assembly.html
I have bought VMU2/Powerbox2. Now I can adjust while driving values with the remote control. Have the visual control of the values. VMU2 includes security features (HHO only running engine; if the cell gets too hot, the PMW lowers the power while the maximum temperature not to exceed; manual with pre-assembled cables all ready to install). http://www.hydroxycorp.net/

You can have it cheaper, but you won't have this comfort.

You must build your (background-) knowledge. Which parameters affect my results. This was NOT in my bought manual.

Martin from Switzerland

Ford C-Max 1.8i flexfuel (petrol)
Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
07-16-2009 09:05 PM
Real Engineer Offline

(10-13-2008 10:24 PM)bargaincrusader Wrote:  Hello
Purchased a gas4free plan and have come across issues in the instructions preventing us from starting to build. Namely stainless steel plate sizes wrong. Also one vendor of the polycarbonate will not sell us anything because we mentioned the name gas4free.
So we have emailed them and received no replies, anyone have results with this company, or should I be contacting credit card company for chargeback?
thanks

I wonder why people still believe these scams. They all violate one or more of the laws of thermodynamics. The people that sell these plans, kits, etc. are not good people. All that they are doing is stealing your money and spreading myths in the internet...[/b]
12-29-2009 12:50 PM
benzolius Offline

Please read these articles before you spend any cent for such scams like:
gas4free, water4gas, ... (there are hundreds on the Internet)
Very detailed scientific explanations by Bruce Simpson:
http://aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml
http://aardvark.co.nz/hho_scam.shtml
http://aardvark.co.nz/hho_scam2.shtml
Thank you Bruce!
12-12-2011 05:26 PM