Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hho in a geet
fixityourselfer Offline

hho in a geet
hey folks,

is it safe to use hho in an engine that is outfitted with a geet fuel vaporizer?

the hho would be heated to the temperature of the engine exhaust before getting to the cylinder. is this safe?

(I'm not trying to pre-heat the hho, its just that the geet system is not completely vaporizing the fuel, so i want some hho in the engine too.)
05-14-2010 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryanrpm Offline

RE: hho in a geet
Why not just inject the HHO inline after the reactor, not before? That way, the HHO never gets hit by the heat.

But, somewhere else, I've heard that injecting hydrogen into the GEET reactor is exactly what you should do, so that it helps break down the hydrocarbons further during the plasma reaction process.

I wouldn't worry about it igniting....since it is under vacuum.

Purchased! The AquaThrustPlus. Installed on my engine: Tundra 4.7L

[Image: f_emp3hbpw24tm_bcf4d7d.jpg] [Image: f_d32qa8uwm_b9baaff.jpg]

My next mods: Envalve, Vapor Assist.
08-08-2010 01:12 PM
kinley Offline

Actually I’ve no idea about this one and cannot add anything to the suggestion already given here, which, I am sure will answer most of the question – whether it is safe to use a hho in an engine that is outfitted with a geet fuel vaporizer!! It all sounded a little complicated and I really cannot add in my comments on this one!! But it’s great that you get prompt answers advice to your doubts and questions!! Great team work going on here!!

Car wraps
11-06-2010 09:32 AM
ecopra Offline

(05-14-2010 02:35 PM)fixityourselfer Wrote:  hey folks,

is it safe to use hho in an engine that is outfitted with a geet fuel vaporizer?

the hho would be heated to the temperature of the engine exhaust before getting to the cylinder. is this safe?

(I'm not trying to pre-heat the hho, its just that the geet system is not completely vaporizing the fuel, so i want some hho in the engine too.)

I am considering do that as well , though using a slightly different GEET inspired device called the ecopra . Difference is that it uses only water wit exhaust fumes ... I was going to add the CVHHO device and inject the Gas into the Bubbker of the ecopra which is mounted to the exhaust pipe .

In theory the mix of the Browns Gas + water +exhaust fumes should mix ... Atomise and fuse unter the heat of the reactor and create one big Magnacule ( as per Santilli of Magnagas this would be all the Atoms of the gases combined to one bug Magnacule ) from GEET demystified by Mr Koropoulos .

For the ecopra + hho it may not even be flammable . Please post update when you have news .
Thanks

Iannis
05-01-2012 12:53 PM
falic Offline

(05-14-2010 02:35 PM)fixityourselfer Wrote:  hey folks,

me and a couple friends are building that exact thing right now. ill let you know in a couple weeks along with the schematics if it works
05-26-2013 08:19 PM