Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hho system
Lyle Offline

Smile hho system
AFTER READING ABOUT HHO HEAR AND OTHER WEB PAGES I BUILT MY OWN, WITH 4 OUTLET COVERS AND WATER BAKING SODA MIX IN A 1 QUART JAR. DRILLED HOLE IN AIR CLEANER HOUSING JUST BEHIND FILTER TO TAKE HOSE FROM JAR, CONECTED TO LIGHTS CIRCUIT AS THEY COME ON WITH IGNITION ( 98 OLDS ). WITH NO EFIE I HAVE WANT FROM 19.9 TO 23.2 MPG, THIS IS WITH RUNNING ON E30 GAS.
JUST GOT MY EFIE TODAY SO WIIL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET IT HOOKED UP.
LYLESmile
05-19-2008 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: hho system
Hi Lyle.

Congrats on the hho results. You might want to use a relay switched from the headlights, but take your power directly from the battery. Hate to see your lights go out if you draw too much current from your cell. Gasp

How does your mileage compare with E30 and E0?

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-19-2008 02:46 PM
Lyle Offline

colchiro Wrote:Hi Lyle.

Congrats on the hho results. You might want to use a relay switched from the headlights, but take your power directly from the battery. Hate to see your lights go out if you draw too much current from your cell. Gasp

How does your mileage compare with E30 and E0?

THANKS FOR THE TIP

I CAN'T TELL YOU AS ALL I HAVE EVER USED IS E10 OR NOW THE E30 AND THEIR WASN'T THAT MUCH DIFFERENTS ( BETWEEN 18 AND 19 MPG )
05-19-2008 06:59 PM
colchiro Offline

Lyle Wrote:...THEIR WASN'T THAT MUCH DIFFERENTS ( BETWEEN 18 AND 19 MPG )

Strange you would say that.... http://e85vehicles.com/e85/index.php/topic,1135.0.html

I think the beginning will be on the bottom of the page.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-19-2008 07:11 PM
odieub Offline

Lyle Wrote:AFTER READING ABOUT HHO HEAR AND OTHER WEB PAGES I BUILT MY OWN, WITH 4 OUTLET COVERS AND WATER BAKING SODA MIX IN A 1 QUART JAR. DRILLED HOLE IN AIR CLEANER HOUSING JUST BEHIND FILTER TO TAKE HOSE FROM JAR, CONECTED TO LIGHTS CIRCUIT AS THEY COME ON WITH IGNITION ( 98 OLDS ). WITH NO EFIE I HAVE WANT FROM 19.9 TO 23.2 MPG, THIS IS WITH RUNNING ON E30 GAS.
JUST GOT MY EFIE TODAY SO WIIL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET IT HOOKED UP.
LYLESmile

what year is the 98 olds because my understanding is that if you don't add the efie your milage will go down? mine did on my 91 buick century and by the way were did you find your outlet covers.
05-20-2008 07:39 PM