Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i know which module to buy?
basketthis69 Offline

how do i know which module to buy?
i am planning on installing an hho in my 97 explorer. i am not sure which of the fuel-saver modules to install. any advice is appreciated.
06-18-2008 11:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
interat Offline

RE: how do i know which module to buy?
basketthis69 Wrote:i am planning on installing an hho in my 97 explorer. i am not sure which of the fuel-saver modules to install. any advice is appreciated.

No one can tell you the best one to install, ( i don't know why) they all seem to do the same thing, the most expensive is not always the best, the results are poor, mine is at best 4mpg better on a good day in town, but on a run over 100 miles did an extra 5 mpg, the claims at 10 and 25mpg extra reported are not true, when you ask what kit they are using you get no reply, or they will direct you to one in u tube, there seems to be a big secret in giving information, or if you ask as a new member they advise read the posts, I'm going to ask the question. (what is the best kit to buy and what results have you had)
thanks in advance, never got a reply the last time this question was posted.
07-28-2008 09:10 AM
colchiro Offline

RE: how do i know which module to buy?
Check out this link http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=1162

Should be pretty efficient and you can't be $50 for a starter. I haven't seen any reviews from users here tho.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-28-2008 03:58 PM