• 0 Votes - 0 Average
how long
conorg087 Offline

how long
Please con some one help me. I have 7X4.5X4.5 hho cel able to produce 1.5 lpm

A PWM

A filter dryer

And a maf/map adjuster http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/images/freq_map_480.jpg

I have my cell set up to make .5 lpm. Frequency set at 21.4khz duty at 40% I set up my maf/map adjuster on analog as frequency brought the engine light on for my map/maf adjuster when set up on my system I adjusted the control until I got a loss of power on the car and adjusted back until I gained full power again . my car is a Toyota avensis 2lt turbo d4d model cdt220 year 2002 this isa irish car as I live in Ireland I could not see any o2 sensors on the car if some one could help me out on getting some fuel gains how long do it take to see gains or do I have every thing set up right thanks a mill for youre help
04-29-2013 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: how long
That frequency is really high. I've never personally experimented with more than about 500 Hz. It may be a problem... although it may not also. But try a lower frequency and just see if that helps.

The MAPe setting sounds fine. Note, you sometimes have to run for a tank or 2 before you get gains on a diesel engine. The theory is that its a clean out period.

But I would get that frequency down as first step. After that, try different amounts of HHO. 1/2 liter, if accurately measured, may be too much. How many amps are you running? See this article: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/how-much-hho-should-i-use

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-30-2013 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
conorg087 Offline

(04-30-2013 12:01 PM)mike Wrote:  That frequency is really high. I've never personally experimented with more than about 500 Hz. It may be a problem... although it may not also. But try a lower frequency and just see if that helps.

The MAPe setting sounds fine. Note, you sometimes have to run for a tank or 2 before you get gains on a diesel engine. The theory is that its a clean out period.

But I would get that frequency down as first step. After that, try different amounts of HHO. 1/2 liter, if accurately measured, may be too much. How many amps are you running? See this article: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/how-much-hho-should-i-use

thanks for your reply mike 1/2 liter measured with a coke bottle and drawing 10amps what effect would to much hho have. i believe that THE "MAGIC" FREQUENCIES USED BY BOB BOYCE AND STANLEY MEYER ARE:
10.7Khz
21.4Khz
42.8Khz
that's where i got the frequencies where would you inject the hho gas on a turbo car. maf/map enhancer is connected to my maf sensor should i connect to my map sensor.
thanks a mill for your help my
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 01:24 PM by conorg087.)
04-30-2013 01:03 PM
mike Offline

There are no magic frequencies for a dry cell. They are made to use what's called "brute force" only.

Magic frequencies only come into play in tube cells, and maybe some other designs where the plates being used can move freely, and they can "ring" or have a resonant frequency. Dry cells, with their gaskets pushed onto the plates with high pressure, don't ring. I've never heard of a magic frequency for one.

I have heard of one for a tube cell. But I've never heard of one being used in a practical application, like a car. The correct frequency is so precise (like a fraction of a Hz), and it changes as the amount of heat and electrolyte present, that its never been worked out how to keep the frequency at the magic number. It changes constantly. So, even tube cells all work off brute force in application. I've never heard of anyone getting it to work consistently in an automotive application.

Try using about 100 hz as an experiment. I'll bet you get more gas.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-01-2013 07:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
conorg087 Offline

(05-01-2013 07:13 AM)mike Wrote:  There are no magic frequencies for a dry cell. They are made to use what's called "brute force" only.

Magic frequencies only come into play in tube cells, and maybe some other designs where the plates being used can move freely, and they can "ring" or have a resonant frequency. Dry cells, with their gaskets pushed onto the plates with high pressure, don't ring. I've never heard of a magic frequency for one.

I have heard of one for a tube cell. But I've never heard of one being used in a practical application, like a car. The correct frequency is so precise (like a fraction of a Hz), and it changes as the amount of heat and electrolyte present, that its never been worked out how to keep the frequency at the magic number. It changes constantly. So, even tube cells all work off brute force in application. I've never heard of anyone getting it to work consistently in an automotive application.

thanks for your reply mike
i turned back PWM? to the lowest setting giving me 14khz
i also adjusted hho flow to .4lt per minute drawing 9 amps now
could you please tell me where is the best place to put in HHO gas into engine

through the air filter
before or after the turbo
or at the air manifold at the throttle there is a small vacuum pipe there
after the turbo there is pressure

thanks a mill for your help
what country are you from thanks a mill
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 02:05 PM by conorg087.)
05-01-2013 11:22 AM
mybrid Offline

Rolleyes RE: how long
(05-01-2013 11:22 AM)conorg087 Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 07:13 AM)mike Wrote:  There are no magic frequencies for a dry cell. They are made to use what's called "brute force" only.

thanks for your reply mike
i turned back PWM? to the lowest setting giving me 14khz
i also adjusted hho flow to .4lt per minute drawing 9 amps now
could you please tell me where is the best place to put in HHO gas into engine

through the air filter

what country are you from thanks a mill
certainly before the turbo.
I run mine up though the air filter and the hose terminates just where the turbo intake begins.
Hope that helps
Gus
(greetings from Canada)
05-01-2013 05:26 PM
conorg087 Offline

thanks a mill Gus for for your information is your car a diesel how long had you to wait to see a gas improvement

(greetings from Ireland)
05-02-2013 06:43 AM
mybrid Offline

Rolleyes RE: how long
(05-02-2013 06:43 AM)conorg087 Wrote:  thanks a mill Gus for for your information is your car a diesel how long had you to wait to see a gas improvement

(greetings from Ireland)

Hi,
if you scroll down 5 posts you will see mine with pretty detailed description.

btw. The 91 hiace does not have much by way of electronics, so i had it easy, however, it also means I can't answer questions on maps,mafs,effie etc. etc
I will gladly try to answer any other questions re: HHO

cheers
Gus
05-02-2013 10:16 AM
conorg087 Offline

tats very interesting up 40% if i could get that i would be verrrrry happy my engine may need cleaning out before this happens thanks for your information
thanks a mill conor
05-02-2013 12:09 PM
conorg087 Offline

hi mike toyota avensis 2lt turbo diesel d4d lost power yesterday took off egr valve all blocked up may be dew to cleaning from hho gas have cleaned now

could you please verify for me where is the best place to put in HHO gas into engine

through the air filter

greetings from IRELAND
05-03-2013 11:48 AM