Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hyzor results?
dpater47 Offline

hyzor results?
has anyone bought a hyzor from eagle research and if so what are your results?
09-06-2008 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sgrams Offline

RE: hyzor results?
dpater47 Wrote:has anyone bought a hyzor from eagle research and if so what are your results?

Hi, I bought a hyzor unit and received it after waiting 6 weeks, I also bought the EFIE device from Eagle Research. I've sent the hyzor back because it would only produce about 1.7L/hr of gas, not enough to make any difference. I am getting the runaround from George Wiseman since the beginning, he answers questions with questions. I understand there are devices installed on some vehicles, which in not my case, that might not allow fuel savings by the addition of hydrogen boosters but I clearly answered every question he sent and he still asks the same questions as though he is stalling my refund. I do think the EFIE device works okay and I've kept that for future use, in fact I still have it installed. The hyzor is a bust, some information I'm now receiving from Wiseman says the unit needs to be heated but there is nothing in the literature about that requirement when I bought the unit, in fact there is other information I've found stating that even with heating the unit not enough gas is produced to notice fuel savings.
09-24-2008 06:37 AM
DAJO Offline

Hyzor does not put out squat. It does nothing for gas mileage even when using EFIE. It looks like another scam. Do not waste your money on one.
09-24-2008 05:29 PM
AlexR Offline

DAJO Wrote:Hyzor does not put out squat. It does nothing for gas mileage even when using EFIE. It looks like another scam. Do not waste your money on one.

DAJO,

I feel your post above is rather misleading. "It does nothing for gas mileage even when using EFIE"

In May you had made the following post titled "EFIE no change in mpg"
http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php...40#pid2640

At this time in May you were obviously having problems with your ECU, or rather its ability to cut back on fuel to make a fuel savings device effective. You had a fuel heater and some sort of fogger installed. Neither of those gave you a mileage gain either. You make no mention of a HyZor at this point so I think I am safe to guess that you did not have one at this point.

To make the statement that the HyZor is a scam is therefore simply untrue when you did not experience a gain with other fuel saving devices. Many hundreds of HyZors have been sold with an average gain of 25%.

The fundamental piece to the puzzle for a fuel saver of any kind, BG, water injection, fuel vapor, fuel heater, etc, is that the engine's fuel delivery system needs to cut back on the fuel to actually get that mileage gain. This is true if the vehicle is carbureted or fuel injected. A vehicle with a computer needs a different approach than a carbureted one. The main device here is the EFIE invented by George Wiseman. This is enough for most vehicles to cut back on fuel, but not all. The Document "Tuning For Mileage" is a great start for modding other sensors to help with this task.

While all this information is available we do occasionally run across a few vehicles where the ECU is not cooperative or the task is too much for the customer to handle.

This is why each ER HyZor, EFIE, and carburetor enhancer comes with a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product you can return it for whatever reason within 60 days and receive a refund, minus shipping costs. This is the same guarantee whether Eagle Research sold the product or I did.

If you are within that 60 day window you are more than welcome to return the ER HyZor for a refund, minus the cost of shipping.

If the fuel flow cannot be cut back by applying sensor mods then virtually no fuel saving device will work whether it is an ER HyZor or any other device.

If you feel the output of your HyZor is low there is an addition to the instructions which detail the use of engine heat to control the output of the HyZor. If you do not have this document let me know and I will email it to you.

It appears that you would benefit from applying some mods to your IAT sensor and MAF/MAP sensor as detailed in the "Tuning for Mileage" document available on this website.

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
10-05-2008 04:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
retmil46 Offline

I agree with Alex. I've tried several of ER's ideas on an old '87 Subaru wagon I had until last year. I got positive results with each one.

But initially, my results were poor as well. Main reason - the vehicle was over 15 years old and had numerous small problems that were preventing any gains from his fuel saver methods - for instance, original intake manifold and carb gaskets leaking air and lowering vacuum in the intake manifold, serious carbon buildup on the valves and EGR, timing misadjusted, etc.

George clearly states in all his manuals that your vehicle has to be in proper running order in order to see gains from ANY legitimate fuel saving device.

At the end of the day, after fixing some of the problem areas that George points out in his manuals, and then reapplying his fuel saving devices (carb enhancer and homemade Hyco), that '87 Subaru went from getting 23 mpg combined to over 35 mpg combined.

Mitchell Oates
Mooresville NC
'87 MB 300D Turbodiesel
'05 Jeep Liberty CRD (Common Rail Diesel)
10-05-2008 06:14 AM
colchiro Offline

I agree with Alex and Mitch. I know Mike backs George 100%, (but agrees his support system is backed up and he's slow to answer emails due to the volume).

OTOH, some vehicles are stubborn to change. Hydrozine tried a bunch of stuff, including some sweet looking series cells (1 LPM at 7 amps) and didn't get any gains until he switched to h2 cells.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2008 06:35 AM by colchiro.)
10-05-2008 06:32 AM