Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
intro
noelway Offline

Big Grin intro
first off, hi my name is noel and I live in orlando. thanks for all the info you have gather here.

I've just started reading and watching videos about hho with in the past 2 weeks but probley already log at least 72 hours in research.. I'm going to start building my gen while im camping all next week. I want to test it on a mower first. I just had some of questions. I got all ss bolts and wall plates, But what is the point in plastic washers, if i'm using ss bolts, cant the nuts act as spacers? Then just as a test would a plastic ice cream container work just for testing? I plan on going more heavy duty once I see for myself it works. The ss wall plates I have are bent around the edges as long as they dont touch I'll be okay right?

thanks ahead of time
07-05-2008 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
noelway Offline

RE: intro
just wanted to share what i found. the ice cream thing worked great until it melted. But i was able to make hho and tested it by seeing if it would blow up, which it did. lol Now that I see it works plan on doing alot of test to see what I can find to work best trying differnt things. My car port now looks like so type of lab with amp gauges and test stuff to see how much LMP I can make. so I'll post any findings that I get. but now hooked on wanting to turn my cbr929 all hho so will try once I find that works the best
07-14-2008 07:30 AM
skiers4ever Offline

Got a video on the blow up? LOL! I've seen a few online and it's pretty impressive. HHO deserves alot of respect. John

2007 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L 4WD
Hydro Super 2 installed on 5/21/08
Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
07-14-2008 02:35 PM
ppomber Offline

noelway...Welcome! I am new to this too.
I have built a Smacks booster, and I am working on getting it to run on a gas genny.
It puts out alot more now than it used to, after several tweakings.
More tweakings are planned.
I am going to follow the advice of our esteemed fellows and build a flowmeter. I need to know how much it puts out now.
Interested? Reply and we'll conspire!
07-15-2008 06:30 PM
yote Offline

ppomber Wrote:noelway...Welcome! I am new to this too.
I have built a Smacks booster, and I am working on getting it to run on a gas genny.
It puts out alot more now than it used to, after several tweakings.
More tweakings are planned.
I am going to follow the advice of our esteemed fellows and build a flowmeter. I need to know how much it puts out now.
Interested? Reply and we'll conspire!

Hope you look at things closely. The plates are insulated from one another. I am using + n n --.
07-21-2008 02:48 PM