Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
more detail
bbbbbb911 Offline

Question more detail
I'm new to the group and new to the whole HHO craze,I have a friend who is building one from the plans he bought off the internet and it seems he is going into a whole lot more detail than I here the group talking about ,(circut boards/wraped coil / blow by vaule)
I understand you can make this as easy or as hard as you want ,but it seems simple is better .I have a 1997 ford f-150 with 280000 miles ,engine is strong ,gets oil changed every 3000 ,and I get 14-18 mpg depending on the weight of my foot ,what can I expect to get with an HHO system( not that 1 mpg better is still better) Thanks for any and all info and for this group with all your trials and errors.
bob
07-08-2008 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hydrodine Offline

RE: more detail
bbbbbb911 Wrote:I'm new to the group and new to the whole HHO craze,I have a friend who is building one from the plans he bought off the internet and it seems he is going into a whole lot more detail than I here the group talking about ,(circut boards/wraped coil / blow by vaule)
I understand you can make this as easy or as hard as you want ,but it seems simple is better .I have a 1997 ford f-150 with 280000 miles ,engine is strong ,gets oil changed every 3000 ,and I get 14-18 mpg depending on the weight of my foot ,what can I expect to get with an HHO system( not that 1 mpg better is still better) Thanks for any and all info and for this group with all your trials and errors.
bob

Sounds like your friend is building a hydrostar, very hard for a novice builder. He would have been better of to build a HyZor unit. That is what i would suggest you do for your truck.
07-09-2008 04:52 AM
bbbbbb911 Offline

RE: more detail
hydrodine Wrote:
bbbbbb911 Wrote:I'm new to the group and new to the whole HHO craze,I have a friend who is building one from the plans he bought off the internet and it seems he is going into a whole lot more detail than I here the group talking about ,(circut boards/wraped coil / blow by vaule)
bob

Sounds like your friend is building a hydrostar, very hard for a novice builder. He would have been better of to build a HyZor unit. That is what i would suggest you do for your truck.

Hydrodine
Thanks for the advice, I'll check into a hyZor unit ,any other advice will be helpful .Thanks again
07-09-2008 07:19 PM