Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need cell design to get more hho w/ less amps
SAIL2SOUTH Offline

need cell design to get more hho w/ less amps
I have seen posts where people have said that you need 1 liter of hho
for each liter of engine size, can anyone recommend a cell design that produces 5,7 liters a minute with a reasonable amp draw
10-04-2009 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
diablo8109 Offline

RE: need cell design to get more hho w/ less amps
hello
first you need to decide if you are going to use a wet cell or a dry cell. Also do you want to use plates or wire. The 1 liter of hho for engine size is still open. some peoeple say that is what you need others say that if the quality of the hho is good you do not need that much. the test that i have done have found tht 1/2 liter of hho per liter will work for most gas engines. you just need to make sure that you do not make to much steam with your cell. I would decide multi cells either wet or dry to produce the combined total of hho the you need. that way you are run at less amps per cell. i would guess that you will use about 20 amps to produce that much hho. with about three cells or so. I would use around four cells to do this each cell should run around 5 amps each if connected in parallel. this will keep the amps under controll and the volt usage under control. I know that a lot people say series but that drives up the amps and with that comes heat. That is just me.

Larry
Cutting Edge Water4Gas
10-05-2009 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply