Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new project
binman Offline

new project
hi guys. I'm just looking at starting with water conversion and was wondering if anyone can give me some info on specs and stuff for possibility of building a generator for my nissan patrol diesel ute. I've been using my bio diesel and looking at adding water generator. unfortunately I can't find a lot of info on what a generator consists of and how it works. Can somebody help me find some laymans info and designs.
cheers (:..Smile
greg
07-08-2008 07:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjski78 Offline

RE: new project
Here is a site from one of our fellow forum members who has had great success he goes by S10Hybrid. Here's the link:

http://www.mindstrain.com/

You should have zero problems running HHO in your diesel since their computers are not nearly as picky as a gas engine's. In other words, you more likely will just need the generator, no EFIE, no messing with sensors. In other words, cheap easy build with maximum results. Good luck!!
07-08-2008 11:20 AM
binman Offline

jjski78 Wrote:Here is a site from one of our fellow forum members who has had great success he goes by S10Hybrid. Here's the link:

http://www.mindstrain.com/

You should have zero problems running HHO in your diesel since their computers are not nearly as picky as a gas engine's. In other words, you more likely will just need the generator, no EFIE, no messing with sensors. In other words, cheap easy build with maximum results. Good luck!!
07-09-2008 01:50 AM
binman Offline

cheers for that info. I'll give it a shot and see how we go. 1989 diesel no computer...maybe good news.
07-09-2008 01:57 AM
jjski78 Offline

Diesel and no computer is VERY good news. Should be a very simple build/install.
07-09-2008 04:15 AM