Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
s10 v6 vortec
dentmaster1 Offline

s10 v6 vortec
Hello All, Thanks for reading this post. I have an 02 chevy s10 4wd 4dr with a v6 vortec. I have read and read and can't find info I need. My question is where do I hook in my hho feed? Before MAF after Maf? Do I "T" into pcv valve? If you have installed in an s10 and can send diagram I am ready to hook one of these up. Do I need efie? Or would a 02 extention work?
I have too many questions to post..............I will stop here.
My generator is almost finished.

Dentmaster1
06-05-2008 04:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

RE: s10 v6 vortec
I've looked under the hood of one of those. Hardly any extra space at all. Anyway, inject the gas before the butterfly. It' your choice whether or not you want to do it before or after the MAF. Perhaps it's better to inject it before, but experimentation will be your best indicator.

Don't tee into vacuum. Not generally recommended. Yes, you will need an EFIE.

dentmaster1 Wrote:Hello All, Thanks for reading this post. I have an 02 chevy s10 4wd 4dr with a v6 vortec. I have read and read and can't find info I need. My question is where do I hook in my hho feed? Before MAF after Maf? Do I "T" into pcv valve? If you have installed in an s10 and can send diagram I am ready to hook one of these up. Do I need efie? Or would a 02 extention work?
I have too many questions to post..............I will stop here.
My generator is almost finished.

Dentmaster1
06-06-2008 03:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply