Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
savefuel.ca Installation Instructions
mike Offline

savefuel.ca Installation Instructions
The attached document is the Installation Instructions for the savefuel.ca models: AL, SL and DL.

They are posted here with their permission.

Attached File(s)
.doc  Installation Instructions_savefuel.ca.doc (Size: 421 KB / Downloads: 704)

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
08-17-2008 08:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hydrodine Offline

RE: savefuel.ca Installation Instructions
mike Wrote:The attached document is the Installation Instructions for the savefuel.ca models: AL, SL and DL.

What is so special about that? Hooks up like any other unit.
08-25-2008 06:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cmac0351 Offline

My savefuel.ca AL-20 unit leaked horribly. It didn't put out near the amount of gas that they claimed even after I sealed the leak. Someone was supposed to send me a new one, but it never showed up, and now every time I call, the guy I talked to is "out of the office." I am building my own smack gen 2 now. The only good thing about savefuel.ca for me is that I already have all the stuff besides the generator for my car, ie. fuse holder, heavy wire, relay, bubbler, power switch.

As far as I could tell, since I couldn't take the unit apart (I had to shine an LED flashlight inside the refill hole), it was only two round SS discs attached to 2 long terminal bolts. It was NOT an efficient design by any means.

hydrodine Wrote:
mike Wrote:The attached document is the Installation Instructions for the savefuel.ca models: AL, SL and DL.

What is so special about that? Hooks up like any other unit.
08-25-2008 06:43 PM
mike Offline

I've gotten a number of requests for the install instructions for savefuel.ca. I used to get a lot of their support traffic here because I was listed in their support page. So I posted the instructions for those that it might help out. It can also be used as a generic installation instruction for those that don't have anything else to go by.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
08-26-2008 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gilmo19 Offline

mike Wrote:I've gotten a number of requests for the install instructions for savefuel.ca. I used to get a lot of their support traffic here because I was listed in their support page. So I posted the instructions for those that it might help out. It can also be used as a generic installation instruction for those that don't have anything else to go by.

thanks mike you posting the instruction for savefuel was a life saver. I could not get them from the company. Thanks so much for your support James
08-26-2008 07:56 PM
sleeper Offline

Mike, Question.
On a 3 generator hook up, to lower the 20 amps generated by my single one now?? I think I want series hookup? Is it batt. pos. to #1 pos to #2 pos to #3 pos and #1 neg to #2 neg to #3 neg (all 3 pos together and all 3 neg together) and then to Gnd (or batt neg). or am I confusing something??
11-11-2008 09:30 AM