Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
smacks booster
dpater47 Offline

smacks booster
i have tried many times in the last few days to get on smacks website with no luck.does anyone out there sell a complete smacks system?thanks
07-08-2008 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
butch043052 Offline

RE: smacks booster
Here is Smacks Booster Plans: http://www.halfwaterhalfgas.com/products.../Smack.pdf

Richard
07-08-2008 01:21 PM
dpater47 Offline

butch043052 Wrote:Here is Smacks Booster Plans: http://www.halfwaterhalfgas.com/products.../Smack.pdf

Richard
thanks ,i have the plans ,i was trying to help a guy that wants a system but wants me to help him ,as i said in another post,that won't happen,he'll rabbit soon after it's started and you won't see him until it's finished.i suggested the hyzor to him but he said he can't get it for maybe up to 4 weeks .i pm'd alexr to see how soon he could get it but haven't heard back from him yet.i am just looking for a easy way out of building it for him,nice guy just likes to use people.i just hate to say no but i just can't be bothered with him ,he just won't help after the first hour.thanks for the reply.
07-08-2008 02:09 PM
bowrabob Offline

How efficient is the Smacks unit compared to some of the others? I purchased a unit online, it does not have a screw off top on it so I am unable to see how it is built. I would like to build one (not too complicated) I would have no probs putting a Smacks unit together.
07-15-2008 03:41 AM
Gary Offline

The new one is better. He uses 19 plates and shrink wrap (4"). We tested it and it made as much as 1.2L/min or more but that was with too many amps (28) and running away. Lowered it to 15 and was getting a bit under 1L/min cold so I left it there and went home to work on my stuff. Big improvement over the original. He still hasn't tried it in the truck yet; lazy.
07-15-2008 05:45 AM