Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the stan meyer buggy lives
meyertech Offline

the stan meyer buggy lives
it's alive and well. put out to pasture feeding on a diet of distilled water.
05-18-2010 07:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: the stan meyer buggy lives
(05-18-2010 07:36 AM)meyertech Wrote:  it's alive and well. put out to pasture feeding on a diet of distilled water.
Too bad it was a fraud. Every time Meyer was asked to put up or shut up he shut up.
05-18-2010 07:53 AM
meyertech Offline

(05-18-2010 07:53 AM)thomasbala Wrote:  Too bad it was a fraud. Every time Meyer was asked to put up or shut up he shut up.
if you search the net you will see that my avatar is made from a never before published photo of the buggy. maybe i have a little more insight into stans life and lifes work. many of what he applied for patents on were slammed with nso. he was not allowed to reveal those to anyone. stan was many things but he was not a fraud. misunderstood is a better description. those attempting to recreate his system keep applying their own understanding instead of looking at it from his mindset. his cells are not painted or plastic coated inside.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 04:08 PM by meyertech.)
05-18-2010 04:07 PM
jbalat Offline

So are you saying you have a working cell / buggy ?
If so have you posted anything on youtube we can look at ?
05-18-2010 04:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

(05-18-2010 04:07 PM)meyertech Wrote:  
(05-18-2010 07:53 AM)thomasbala Wrote:  Too bad it was a fraud. Every time Meyer was asked to put up or shut up he shut up.
if you search the net you will see that my avatar is made from a never before published photo of the buggy. maybe i have a little more insight into stans life and lifes work. many of what he applied for patents on were slammed with nso. he was not allowed to reveal those to anyone. stan was many things but he was not a fraud. misunderstood is a better description. those attempting to recreate his system keep applying their own understanding instead of looking at it from his mindset. his cells are not painted or plastic coated inside.
If Stan wasn't a fraud how come whenever he was asked to do a "dog and pony" show to prove his "invention" he always backed down? I suppose you also believe Stan was murdered to keep him quiet? You're probably too young to remember the expression:"don't believe everything you read in the newspaper". The same is true of the internet. On this forum empirical proof talks, B.S. walks.
05-18-2010 05:24 PM
jbalat Offline

Smile RE: the stan meyer buggy lives
Thomas I think you should give the guy a chance before you pounce on him, after all he has only posted here a couple of times..
Where is your hospitality ?

P.S. Meyertech, Welcome to the forum.. If you do have something valuable to contribute please feel free to share it in the 'Proof that resonance exists' thread !!
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 09:19 PM by jbalat.)
05-18-2010 09:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ke6gwf Offline

(05-18-2010 05:24 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  If Stan wasn't a fraud how come whenever he was asked to do a "dog and pony" show to prove his "invention" he always backed down?
On this forum empirical proof talks, B.S. walks.

The way I understand it, Stan did many demonstrations. The TV stations did programs, etc.
Then "scientists" said it wasn't possible, and people sued. Interesting thing that happened during the trial, he was told to demonstrate his unit working as claimed, and when he did so, the opposing attorney dumped an unknown powder into the cell despite objections. It didn't work, and the recording that was legally required to have been made for evidence was turned off by the judge.

According to video I recently saw, the estate of Stan Meyer is/was for sale. There is a group trying to come up with the money to buy it and resume development of his inventions. Some of the devices in question were being operated in the video. My sources confirm that what meyertech said is true. (they are not involved with either the buying or the selling at this point, so would not be benefited by lying about it)
Meyertech's avatar is Stan's buggy all right, but it is in a different location from the last picture I saw of it!

Jbalat: If the estate is purchased, it will be for commercial production. In other words they will be wanting to make money. They likely won't be wanting to make youtube videos of it for people to learn and copy from, at least not before they are ready to announce it for sale. Whether we believe them isn't their top priority!

Based on the evidence I have seen recently, and the trustworthiness of the people I have gotten first-hand reports from, I believe Meyer's buggy does run on fuel entirely derived from water. I do not care if any of you agree with me! Smile

On this forum, Empirical Evidence is often rejected if it doesn't meet expectations based on belief in the way things should be...

Give me 5 bucks worth of High-Octane distilled water please,
Ben~
05-18-2010 10:52 PM
jbalat Offline

What happens to people who get too greedy ?

If this technology is not shared with the masses then no-one will have it. In fact I wouldnt be surprised if there weren't any government agents knocking on meyertech's door right now or if the buggy suddenly dissapears.

Keep in mind that Bob has been on the forum and although he didnt reveal anything, everything that was posted would have been carefully monitored by the government.

One way or another this technology will never be mainstream unless all our fossil fuels are depleted

I dare you to call me paranoid !
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2010 12:14 AM by jbalat.)
05-19-2010 12:12 AM
benny Offline

(05-19-2010 12:12 AM)jbalat Wrote:  I dare you to call me paranoid !

O.K. You're paranoid.
Happy now?

Hey Guys. Have we found another dog to beat the stick with??

Is this thread to be the sequel to the 'Proof that resonance exists' thread?

Will the oil run out?
Will vegetable oil replace the other stuff?
Does hydrogen even exist, or have the 'scientists' been lying all along?
Have the Mormons got it correct and all that we really need are more horses?
Is the world really flat?

Watch this space!
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2010 01:19 AM by benny.)
05-19-2010 01:15 AM
Zipstor Offline

Strange post...

>> http://brownsgas.com
05-19-2010 01:40 AM