Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the stan meyer buggy lives
thomasbala Offline

RE: the stan meyer buggy lives
(05-20-2010 02:44 PM)ke6gwf Wrote:  A made up mind is a closed mind.
Ben~

Thanks, Ben. For a moment I thought I might have killed an urban legend. Keep up the CPR. It's extremely helpful to the scientific community and further development of alternative energy. We should all gather as much info as we can and try to duplicate Meyer's miracle. Maybe we could buy a Stan Meyer's dealership; but, where will we get the cybranium...oh snap, we don't have to buy a dealership; Meyer's patents, all 9 of them, have expired. We don't have to worry about the non-patented NSO items; they're not patented by definition. Money? I know this guy, Ponzi; he's got a can't lose investment. Just when I thought this board was going no place here comes our salvation, Stan Meyer. For sure HHO will now progress...eye of newt and toe of frog and wool of bat and tongue of dog, adder's fork and blind worm's sting, lizard's leg and howlet's wing...
05-20-2010 03:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jbalat Offline

Meytek,

What is the point of your original post, are you trying to boost up the price of your estate ?

Good luck to you and your buddies in trying to get rich....

Bye bye to the water buggy forever Sad
05-20-2010 10:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meyertech Offline

(05-20-2010 10:48 PM)jbalat Wrote:  Meytek,

What is the point of your original post, are you trying to boost up the price of your estate ?

i have no financial connection. others do and will not risk that for them. already said only wanted to let others know buggy is still intact and safe. hope it stays safe for future generations. said too much more already. last post here will leave picture here. goodbye

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2010 06:01 AM by meyertech.)
05-21-2010 03:57 AM
jbalat Offline

Quote: hope it stays safe for future generations. said too much more already. last post here will leave picture here. goodbye

Look forward to hearing all about it on CNN one day, thanks for the pic, keep us posted

P.S. I did a little bit of reading about Meyer and turns out he was a very ethical person refusing a one billion dollar offer !! from the Arabs to shelve his invention....
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2010 04:56 AM by jbalat.)
05-21-2010 04:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

(05-21-2010 03:57 AM)meyertech Wrote:  
(05-20-2010 10:48 PM)jbalat Wrote:  Meytek,

i have no financial connection. others do and will not risk that for them. already said only wanted to let others know buggy is still intact and safe. hope it stays safe for future generations. said too much more already. last post here will leave picture here. goodbye
Don't forget your distilled water and cybranium.
05-21-2010 07:27 AM
Zipstor Offline

I'm pretty sure the buggy has been purchased last year by a shady organisation called "The Orion Project". Is this "meyertech" part of this? I doubt it.

Anyway, I reckon its a waste of everyone's time but just wondering which fault it is and blablabla... No only American project has claimed to be successful in water powered car, there was that French inventor, before Meyer (I forgot his name) in the 60's and this other one in southern Asia that still lives, plus this other electrical one in Japan, plus probably many more, hoaxes and real...

At our level it is hard to tell what is real what is not, disregarding the amount of knowledge we have, knowledge can be corrupted as well. It's as always the "myth of the cave"... I would personally not trust the American government, research facilities, or any intelligence bureau whatever and even less any corporation, even if they are "letting you know" they are working on -free sources of energy-... "because they are renewable".

I have faith in the people from the internet. Internet is our salvation and this catalyst will help us to get there. I dont have much knowledge in energy sources but I know for a fact that this is a key to liberate mankind of a certain decay. This is why I'm trying my best to develop small projects at my own scale, and growing my knowledge day by day.

Don't give up, we are almost there. Keep working on your own project and keep sharing your information. The companies and governments has no more control on us anymore.
To meyertech:

Even if you said "my last post" I know you are still lurking around. And I want to tell you: You are just an idiot. You have the bloody car or not, we all know its been shelved anyway. You are part of a conspiracy or not and you go get your milk every morning driving it, we don't care. So what is your point coming in here if its not for being a complete fuckwit and making a fool of yourself. Go to hell.

>> http://brownsgas.com
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2010 11:27 PM by Zipstor.)
05-21-2010 08:06 PM
benny Offline

(05-21-2010 08:06 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  I'm pretty sure the buggy has been purchased last year by a shady organisation called "The Orion Project". Is this "meyertech" part of this? I doubt it.

Don't you mean 'The Orion Syndicate? Start Trek?

Quote:Anyway, I reckon its a waste of everyone's time but just wondering which fault it is and blablabla... No only American project has claimed to be successful in water powered car, there was that French inventor, before Meyer (I forgot his name) in the 60's and this other one in southern Asia that still lives, plus this other electrical one in Japan, plus probably many more, hoaxes and real...

I'd go with the blablabla. This has been well documented and proven by scientific research.

Quote:At our level it is hard to tell what is real what is not,

Don't you mean at your level? You probably need stronger medication. See your doctor.

Quote:disregarding the amount of knowledge we have, knowledge can be corrupted as well.

See previous answer

Quote:I have faith in the people from the internet. Internet is our salvation and this catalyst will help us to get there.

New religious sect forming? Contact Zippy for more information.

Quote:I dont have much knowledge in energy sources.

We noticed. With time and patience you may get there yet. (a lot of time)

Quote:but I know for a fact that this is a key to liberate mankind of a certain decay.

Can you produce any other evidence than heresay to back this up. or is this just another one of your hypothesis

Quote:This is why I'm trying my best to develop small projects at my own scale, and growing my knowledge day by day.
Another year or so of growing and you should reach kindergarten level.

Quote:Don't give up, we are almost there. Keep working on your own project and keep sharing your information.
So you can copy this also?

Quote:The companies and governments has no more control on us anymore.

Vive la revolution.

Quote:To meyertech:

Even if you said "my last post" I know you are still lurking around. And I want to tell you: You are just an idiot. You have the bloody car or not, we all know its been shelved anyway. You are part of a conspiracy or not and you go get your milk every morning driving it, we don't care. So what is your point coming in here if its not for being a complete fuckwit and making a fool of yourself. Go to hell.

And this guy says I make strange posts.

Quote:So what is your point coming in here if its not for being a complete fuckwit and making a fool of yourself. Go to hell.

Sounds like you are trying to bring this guy down to your level. Go see your doctor about strengthening your medication.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2010 01:23 AM by benny.)
05-22-2010 01:20 AM
Zipstor Offline

I said strange post not for you Benny.. I was talking about the very first one.

I don't think your posts are strange, they're just loaded with bitterness. But I can forgive that, nobody's perfect.
Orion project is not from my imagination, neither from star treck.

Don't you remember that thread... 2 years ago:

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Stanley...ight=orion

Quote:"RE: Stanley Meyer original watercar found and is for sale!
Hi, I'm new here and just happened to notice this thread. I'm not associated with any organization involved with this, but I know the answer that The Orion Project was awarded the water car. IMO that's a fantastic organization to receive it. Again, I'm not associated with them, but I believe in their goals.

Here's a recent news page from that organization:
http://www.theorionproject.org/en/12_11_08_mailing.html"

look up on page 2, marmot, coming out of nowhere. registered the forum just to say that... strange...

marmot's Forum Info
Last Visit 12-19-2008 01:12 AM
Total Posts: 1 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 1 Hour, 23 Minutes, 38 Seconds

>> http://brownsgas.com
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2010 03:11 AM by Zipstor.)
05-22-2010 01:48 AM