Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ultrasonic fogger in gasoline. this looks good
hhofox Offline

RE: ultrasonic fogger in gasoline. this looks good
Thank You very very much for that video. Especially since it may get taken off soon! MY UT works now, but unlike the guy in the video (whose UT has 3 disks), mine only has 1! I need more in order to get his level production. For now, I am thinking that mine should be able to lower fuel consumption instead of being the main source of fuel. I'll just have to run some tests and see what happens.
09-14-2012 07:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
drive-h2o Offline

I don't understand what diferent 1 or 3 but you can put another UT in the jar. look his pervous video for the set up. His car is dachia 1310 (renault engine), simple car but does the job, with carburator not efi or something
09-14-2012 09:52 AM
hhofox Offline

Oh, the more discs you have on top of the unit, the more vapour it makes. I looked at all the videos (I even downloaded them) and I saw what he did -simple, yet effective. My car is carbed as well, with no ECU, so I would just need to make my manual adjustments and see what happens. I'll keep you posted.
09-14-2012 01:24 PM
Dark3den Offline

I been playing around with Honda cars for a few year now and Im curious If I could just unpluged the injectors and modify the trottle-body to inject the gas by it like a carb almost. Anyone has tried such approach yet? I know it seem more difficult but as I have a lot of experience on those engine and can do some tuning straight to the ecu to avoid the faulty O2 sensor reading (had to do it on turbo set-up for a friend). Also does anyone as actual mpg number if they got 376 mpg out of the Shell opel in 73 I don't see why we (DIYer) cant reach at least 200 with simple set up. I did the HHO 2 years ago but lost interest with 2 mpg increase only.
10-02-2012 10:16 AM
hhofox Offline

Try it and see. THere are guys that just unplug the injectors and use the vapour with a tbody just as you said and it works for them. The only problem it that the fogger does not vapourize everything -the heavier parts of the gasoline is still left back. Heat, on the other hand, can do a better job, so you could look into that -maybe rig up something like the Hydrocarbon Cracking System (HCS). Search for the thread here if you want more info.
10-03-2012 06:09 AM
xxxcorvette Offline

(10-02-2012 10:16 AM)Dark3den Wrote:  I been playing around with Honda cars for a few year now and Im curious If I could just unpluged the injectors and modify the trottle-body to inject the gas by it like a carb almost. Anyone has tried such approach yet? I know it seem more difficult but as I have a lot of experience on those engine and can do some tuning straight to the ecu to avoid the faulty O2 sensor reading (had to do it on turbo set-up for a friend). Also does anyone as actual mpg number if they got 376 mpg out of the Shell opel in 73 I don't see why we (DIYer) cant reach at least 200 with simple set up. I did the HHO 2 years ago but lost interest with 2 mpg increase only.

The first thing his system is missing, is a 24v step up module which can be had from flea-bay for $30, this allows to use the unit off a 24volt dc power supply incar. Each array typically converts 250ml\hour. So he was converting aproximately 750ml\hour. I was in contact with a manufacturer who used to produce 13000ml\hour unit but stopped to lack of interest, they still provide information and tech support. I will post a link later.... heres the link http://www.sonozap.com/Nebulizer_Arrays.html ,check it out and read the information if you want to get educated further amd good luck
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 03:40 PM by xxxcorvette.)
11-10-2012 12:35 PM
Lithial Offline

So what if you were to use the fogger to start the system and heat up your engine and then switch it off and run the car on HCS?
11-07-2013 03:52 AM